Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: 2006 Damon Challenger 372 V10
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> 2006 Damon Challenger 372 V10

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
genenichols54

NW Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/06/09 08:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm seriously looking at a 2006 Damon Challenger 372 V10. It has 5800 miles, a repo unit, and in excellent shape. I have owned Fleetwoods, Jayco, and Sunnybrook in the past so Damon is new to me. My questions are simple and really want to know from other Damon owners or past owners if there are any "gotcha's" that I need to be aware of. I really like the unit with the excpetion that the TV's need upgrading and there is an issue with odometer (fuzzy reading) that the selling dealer will fix prior to delivery. ANy replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Gene

Rick-Texas

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 11/06/09 08:49pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I can not speak for your model, I have the DP Escaper, I like it and everything has lived up to expectations.
I am one of the few that doesnt have to have the very top of the line as long as it is nice and does what it is supose to do I am happy.
I have never had slide problems or leaks the 350 has all the power I need.
Them are the things I would look for that suite you. My personal feeling is if you stay within the top 10 which I think Damon is you will be ok nothing is perfect.

good luck

nelson

Clio,Mi USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/09 04:00am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have never had a problem with mine.

2002 Damon Challenger 348 Ford V10
Blue Ox Auto Stop and Aventa II Tow Bar
2001 Ford Sport Trac with Remco Driveshaft Disconnect

ear-doc2

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/09 06:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have an 05 Challenger with the V10 and I've been quite happy with it. I was concerned about mountains but it did great on a western trip going up and down. I have added a lot of extras to make it nicer. New LCD tv's have been a great addition, larger screen, lighter, and high definition to boot. My wife is having a hard time travelling so I have mine for sale at a great price.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> 2006 Damon Challenger 372 V10
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 Good Sam Club | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS