Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Club: Elite Membership
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Elite Membership

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
seahunter123

Washington

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/13 09:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I noticed on my Good Sam account I have changed to "Elite" status. What does this mean and how did I get changed? Is it going to cost more?

Thanks for any help!

Greg and Kris

2013 Montana 3750FL
2012 Ford F-350

egh33

Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/13 10:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yea, I think they need to charge the "Elite" a little more.(hee hee) I must be slipping, I am only a "Delux" member. But I have only been a member for 16 years

Good Sam Care Team

Denver

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/13 11:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

seahunter123 wrote:

I noticed on my Good Sam account I have changed to "Elite" status. What does this mean and how did I get changed? Is it going to cost more?

Thanks for any help!

Hello seahunter123,

Thank you for your post. The Good Sam Elite Membership is a new membership status that is the highest membership level that we offer. Anyone who purchased a RV at a Camping World store in 2012 and all purchasers in 2013 will be given 3 years of Elite membership. Your packet explaining the membership was shipped on 1/15/2013 so it should be arriving within the next week to two weeks. Also I will email you directly to your email on your membership with some further details. Thank you for your membership.

Blake Gude
Marcus' Rapid Response Team
goodsamcs@goodsam.com

Eycom

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/13 01:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

By golly, that's a great idea... for one enamored with a title. Hopefully, the products and services rendered will match such a high calling at all CWs.

RVn Full-time

seahunter123

Washington

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/13 09:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

egh33 wrote:

Yea, I think they need to charge the "Elite" a little more.(hee hee) I must be slipping, I am only a "Delux" member. But I have only been a member for 16 years

Hey, not to worry about being "Delux". That "Elite" status cost me a whole bunch of money as now I found out we only got it because we purchased (our not too cheap) fifth wheel from Camping World.

seahunter123

Washington

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/13 09:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Eycom wrote:

By golly, that's a great idea... for one enamored with a title. Hopefully, the products and services rendered will match such a high calling at all CWs.

Yeah, I'll be expecting the red carpet to be rolled out upon my arrival, and trumpets blaring as they announce me and the Mrs. upon arrival to any and all Camping World locations

twmw1126

Georgetown, KY

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/13 09:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

seahunter123 wrote:

Thanks for any help!

Hello seahunter123,

Thank you for your post. The Good Sam Elite Membership is a new membership status that is the highest membership level that we offer. Anyone who purchased a RV at a Camping World store in 2012 and all purchasers in 2013 will be given 3 years of Elite membership. Your packet explaining the membership was shipped on 1/15/2013 so it should be arriving within the next week to two weeks. Also I will email you directly to your email on your membership with some further details. Thank you for your membership.

Blake Gude
goodsamcs@goodsam.com

I got my packet about 3 weeks ago. Since I was a lifetime member my elite membership is lifetime also. Kudos to Good Sam.

Mickey & Teri
2012 Damon Challenger 37KT
2007 Jeep Liberty with blueox tow bar

wyndysweep

Rogersville, AL

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/13 09:46am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FYI - checked with Good Sam, for us Lifetime members the Elite status is only 3 years also.

twmw1126

Georgetown, KY

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/13 12:11pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wyndysweep wrote:

FYI - checked with Good Sam, for us Lifetime members the Elite status is only 3 years also.

But my card says Valid thru LIFE. Is that not lifetime?

Good Sam Care Team

Denver

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/13 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello All,

I just want to take a moment to make a few clarification. The expiration date on the Elite card is what matches your membership expire date – not your Elite status – we did this so that everyone knows when their membership status is valid for.

• Elite members who purchase an RV from CW will be upgraded to the Elite Status for a 3 year term from the end of their current term.

• If you are a member and purchase an RV from CW your current membership will be upgraded to Elite Status for a 3 year term. So if you have 5 years remaining on your membership, 3 of those years will be at the Elite Status membership level. After the 3 years you status will return to the previous status it was prior to the purchase.

• Any Elite members who still own their RV purchased from CW at the end of their initial 3 year Elite Status term will be extended each year, with an additional year of Elite Status for as long as your own the RV.

Remember your Elite card has currently become your Good Sam Club card and it is important that they have the correct expiration date for their membership on the card. When and if your Elite status expires, you will be then issued automatically a replacement card reflecting your current status at that time – either Life or Deluxe.

At this time I am going to close this thread. Remember you can always reach me via PM or E-mail.

Wes Robinson
goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Elite Membership
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 Good Sam Club | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS