cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Annual Class B Rally, And Other Events.

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Now that the decision has been made to have all new Rallies, Socials, etc. posted to, and ran from the "Rally" forum, I think I have come up with a solution to make navigating to them easier. The exception to this will be the "Annual Class B Rally" which, if limited to Class B's only, will stay in the "CVC" forum.

If someone from this forum wants to start one of these events, go to the "Rally" forum and make your post, then send me a Pm with the link to the thread, and a brief description, where, what, and when if you have it, and I will post it in this thread, with an active link to the event. This way when ever a member logs on they can check this thread for any new activity.

I know some are not happy with this change, but I hope this calms some of the anxiety.

Rodger
20 REPLIES 20

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Registration will open for the 2020 Annual Class B Rally at noon on Thursday, December 19th. Go to Annual Class B Rally Website for info.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Planning for the 2020 Annual Class B Rally is underway, go to Annual Class B Rally Website for info.
- Our Blog -

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
Dang! We missed this one. We didn't spend a lot of time on the computer during our cross country trip. Next year? Any B owners coming to AK next year?
2017 Coachmen Galleria

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Annual Class B Rally Website
- Our Blog -

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
Omjones, Couldn't open it.

Thanks though!~
2017 Coachmen Galleria

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
Rally #16 is in PA this year. It's on the weekend in May before Veteran's day. Go to b-rally.org/b16
john 'I am Canadian'

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
Any more of those B rallies this year?
2017 Coachmen Galleria

Admin

Admin

Admin

Admin

Admin

Admin