cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photos and Video now available on RV.Net's new Community

Administrator
Explorer
Explorer
RV.net is proud to announce the release a new beta RV Community application that allows RVers everywhere to create a profile, upload photos and videos, and share them with their friends. This is a great place to host any photos or videos youโ€™d like to use here in the forums. The beta RV Community also allows you to create groups and communicate to all members of that group simultaneously.

To learn more, there is a helpful video on the blog about it or you can check out the beta application yourself directly at blog.rv.net/community.

Note that while this new beta application can be used in conjunction with the forums to host photos and videos, it is a separate application and therefore you will need to join the RV Community and create a profile in order to take advantage of its features. It is free to join, and requires only an email address, birth date, and the creation of a username and password to join.

To see the new members of the RV Community click here. You get your own homepage at RV.Net that you can share with anybody. Watch the video we link to above to see how to set it up.
blog.rv.net - Your daily guide to the Open Road
Subscribe to the daily digest
6 REPLIES 6

RinehartMatesch
Explorer
Explorer
Would you please tell me more about Wilbur soot t-shirts? Would you please let me know where I might be able to buy it reasonably priced?

denmills88
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! How are you?

Gene_Ginny
Explorer
Explorer
Administrator wrote:
To see the new members of the RV Community click here. ...
That returns:
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Outdated thread should be removed.
Gene and DW Ginny
[purple] 2008 Toyota 4Runner 4.7L V8 w/factory towing option
2002 Sunline Solaris Lite T2363[/purple]

Reese Dual Cam Straight Line HP Sway Control

Proud member of the Sunline Club

Christina10
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with you completely..!!!! Hope that does not happen here even..!!!

mmckell
Explorer
Explorer
The beta RV Community site is FULL of advertisers (at least in the newer members section) from shoes to "enlargement products." Something has got to be changed!

Edit: I now see that the original posting was March, 2009. If this beta site didn't happen then it should be deleted.

zenjoo
Explorer
Explorer
We have a new toy, 2007 Allegro Bay and have many, many questions which are not addressed in the manuals. The previous owner spoke French and I am looking for a FAQ site that might help us. Thanks for any help.