cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Become a Woodall's Rep Team!

gbranco
Explorer
Explorer
Woodall’s Campground Directory is seeking applications for couples who would like to work from their RV. As an independent contractor, you will be asked to sell advertising to RV parks and campgrounds as well as RV dealers and attractions in your preassigned territory. Although many territories work primarily in spring and summer months, some followup is required through the end of the year.

In order to be eligible, you must travel in an RV, have sales experience, own a computer and be able to work full time during your peak selling period. Experience with the Internet and smart phones such as the iPhone, Android or Blackberry is a plus.

Come join the fun Woodall’s team of evaluators and sales people, and help finance your RV travels! To find out more visit Woodalls.com/repteam.aspx!
9 REPLIES 9

Formaid
Explorer
Explorer
1. Join our team!
We're looking for people who want to help us spread the word about our products and services. If you have a passion for woodworking and would like to share that passion with others, we'd love to hear from you. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and room for advancement.
2. Get paid to learn!
You'll earn $10 per hour while completing online training modules. You can choose how much time you spend each week, and you can work at home or wherever you have access to a computer.
3. Work with the best brands in the industry.
Woodall’s offers some of the highest-quality tools and accessories around. Our customers know they can trust us to deliver quality products backed by superior customer service.
4. Earn rewards!
Earn points toward free merchandise just for referring friends. And if you refer enough friends, you could win a trip to shop at our showroom in Las Vegas.
5. Be part of something bigger than yourself.
Our company was founded on the idea that everyone should have access to high-quality tools and supplies. That means helping people build their own projects, whether it’s a backyard shed or a full-scale log cabin.
6. Make money doing what you love.
If you enjoy working with your hands and building things, then becoming a Woodall’s rep might be right up your alley.

angelcjsnyder
Explorer
Explorer
I am a single mother whom loves the tent life, but also works as a host, and am looking for something in a different area preferrably on the west coast due to health reasons. The owner here gives me free housing, plus a wage. I would like to know if anything else is available concerning my needs and desires? NO RV, just a tent, but not a problem. have a disabled adult child, plus 2 small dogs. any accomodations would be helpful.thank you.

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III
Good Sam Network wrote:
carl2591 wrote:
this is such an old thread one has to ask.. have anyone been a rep for woodalls in the past couple of years.. say 2011-2014??

how do they pay and what is involved in becoming a Woodalls Rep team member.

Hello carl2591, thank you for your inquiry. We no longer have Woodall's Rep Teams since Woodall's has merged with Trailer Life, but we still hire teams to evaluate parks for the Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Good Sam Rep Team, please email parks@goodsamfamily.com.

Thank you!

So it looks like there is interest in the deal.. wish i could take advantage of this opportunity but ti will be several year before we hit the road..

I guess my asking about this old post created some intrest.. wonder why it sat so long with stale info..

oh well good luck to all
Carl2591, Raleigh NC
2005 Airstream Classic 31D
2003 Ford F-250 SD, CC, 7.3L modded diesel machine
Every day is a new day with potential to be life changing.

sharibartling
Explorer
Explorer
We've just started our new adventure (retired January 1). I am interested in more information too please!

debw241
Explorer
Explorer
I am interested in information above re... Good Sam Rep Team so am emailing as well. That is what is so great about the forum... learn all kinds of stuff.

Good_Sam_Networ
Explorer
Explorer
carl2591 wrote:
this is such an old thread one has to ask.. have anyone been a rep for woodalls in the past couple of years.. say 2011-2014??

Hello carl2591, thank you for your inquiry. We no longer have Woodall's Rep Teams since Woodall's has merged with Trailer Life, but we still hire teams to evaluate parks for the Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Good Sam Rep Team, please email parks@goodsamfamily.com.

Thank you!

carl2591
Explorer III
Explorer III

Carl2591, Raleigh NC
2005 Airstream Classic 31D
2003 Ford F-250 SD, CC, 7.3L modded diesel machine
Every day is a new day with potential to be life changing.

debw241
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I are newbies as just started full-time in our motor coach April 1, 2011. We had our office in our home and now have full-service office set-up in our motor coach.

We actually have set aside our time June 24 thru Sept 18 to travel from Vegas up through Tahoe into California then down CA-1 to learn about various business services needs, etc of RVers. We have also taken opportunity to boondock and to meet some wonderful people at campgrounds/RV Parks.

We also had begun to explore ways we may be of service to vendors, RV Parks. Such a great learning experience -- and SO MUCH to learn.

I was going to start a blog and figured in future I would be contacting RV Parks -- I was looking for something entirely different when I stumbled upon this...

We have been Independent Contractors since 2003, so we are very interested in learning more!!

cm
Explorer
Explorer
There is nothing wrong with being a independent contractor as long as you know all the rules and conditions.

As a independent contractor you are responsible for all your taxes. Some tax rates are higher since the employer does not pay any.

Worker's compensation insurance is your responsibility. If you are injured "on the job" you personally must have a policy in force or you have no coverage.

Business liability insurance is your responsibility. Liability coverage usually included defense costs from someone wanting to sue you even if the situation is unfounded or someone, or their attorney, is on a fishing trip to try to get money from someone or anyone.

Being an independent contractor increases your chances for a tax audit. The key to a tax audit is that you must have documented everything. If you claim a milage deduction you best have a daily milage log of your business trips. But not every mile you drive may not be deductible. Did you do any sightseeing?

Your expenses may have to be divided between business and personal. An example could be you go to an area and rent a campground space for a week. You spend one day working on the sales job. Then you the rest of the week sightseeing in that area. You might only be able to deduct one days RV park fees since that was the only part of the trip that was work related.

The independent contractor situation might be fine but it does need to be researched. As I said it does have it's rules.