cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scotty Highlander Vintage Travel Trailer 1977 - $2100

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
I just found this on CraigsList....I only post it here to make folks salivate...

Serro Scotty Highlander Vintage Travel Trailer 1977 - $2100

1977 Serro Scotty Highlander

The dinette folds down to a single bed and the rear bottom and top become 2 double beds, making this camper able to sleep 5. Length - 15 ft. (12` 4" body) Width- 7` Height- 92" to top of sky light Weight - 2000 lbs 1 7/8" ball...Nora.Burwash@workmail.com

Hartford CT

Not mine, but I'd sure like to have it!
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT
5 REPLIES 5

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
:B

Nora Burwash@workmail.com! Here she is at scambook...

She's got a real nice Airstream for sale, too- a 1985 25 ft. Sovereign for only $2800.00!

Click here for your whompin' good deal!
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
THat trailer has been for sale all over the country.
There are scam warnings online.
Here is an email to someone that was going to buy it.

"The trailer is already at the delivery company in Carson City, ready for delivery. For the payment I would like to use Amazon Payments as a third party.The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the trailer. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the trailer and will release it to me after inspection period is over and you agree to keep it. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see it before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 5 days to inspect it. If you decide not to keep it Amazon will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for both of us. The trailer will be transported via a closed carrier and will be delivered directly to your address in 2-5 days.Let me know if you would like to move forward with this deal."
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
It sure is a sweetheart though. Even the propane tanks are nicely detailed.

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
"If it's too good to be true......"
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
I think that ad might be bogus...I'm pretty sure I saw it a few days ago on a West Coast Craigslist and it was flagged for removal right quick.

No surprise there- the price is too ridiculously low to be believed, in my opinion...
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien