cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Celestino Gasca road ? Villa Celeste

cheez4
Explorer
Explorer
Arrived today at Villa Celeste, Celestino Gasca.
The road in, through to the parks, is very good, best I've seen it in years. A few wash boards, but was impressed.
Villa Celeste looks great, Noe and family is here. Noella is such a sweet baby girl! 6 folks here tonight. WiFi good. Water pressure good. Wife says ocean is warmer than last year. Muy tranquilo aqui. My opinion.
I have not gone down the road further, or heard other park reports, or occupancy.

Yes i like it here, but not writing this for profit. Just like the park and people and prefer here to Maz.

wishing miles of smiles to all!
Cathy & Charlie
4 REPLIES 4

cheez4
Explorer
Explorer
Hello friends of Villa Celeste.
I read my old post from 2015, and could almost copy and paste it here in 2017. The road in is in great shape. My friends 40ft Class A pusher had no problems getting in. Over the weekend the park was almost full! As always great hosts. Such a better stay than Mazatlan. Staying a week here before heading east on the Durango/Mazatlan road. Definitely recommend Villa Celeste RV park!
Safe travels to all!

C&C

cheez4
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Alison and Neil...yes we leave here tomorrow for La Parota. we came in through town so don't know about the south road, sorry.
nice to see a note from you guys. hope to run in to you two.
be safe
C&C

Alison_and_Neil
Explorer
Explorer
So......Cathy and Charlie.....are you heading to La Parota in Lo de Marcos?
Good to hear about the road in as we are stopping there on the way North. How is the South road?

Neil

RonYVickie
Explorer
Explorer
We passed through and stayed there in November on the way down. At that time, there was a bit of mud at the bottom of the last hill going in and Noe said the out to the south was not passable for RVs. Glad to hear it all got fixed. You're right - VERY nice people ! RYV