cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler Pictures

Y-Guy
Welcome to the Toy Hauler Picture thread. We encourage members to share photos of your Toy Hauler, Toys and Adventures here. You can find our previous Picture thread here.

Pictures posted should not exceed 800 pixels width with 640 pixels the recommended width. Please try to abide by the width of 800, we will edit a post if they are too large, but if it becomes to time consuming we will just remove the post completely. Please do not quote with a photo in the quote text. This thread should be used for posting photos, and not "idle chit chat"

New! Easy Photo Upload & Posting Web App!
(thanks to Moderator 1492)

A fast and easy way to include a photo in a forum post. Just drag-n-drop a photo, and copy-n-paste the image link in your message post. Uploads photos directly to IMGUR.com servers. Automatically resizes photos to the max recommended by the Open Roads Forum. Includes a thumbnail preview, and also provides an optional link to permanently delete the photo. The WebApp is available at http://photoposting.is-great.net (Updated 10/03/2016).

If you need more help with posting photos please visit the RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Thanks for posting!

dedmiston & Y-Guy

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
264 REPLIES 264

FuShiLu
Explorer
Explorer
Nice!

Gener8s1
Explorer
Explorer

Banff AB 2020

Gener8s1
Explorer
Explorer

Lake Louise AB 2020

Gener8s1
Explorer
Explorer

Winnipeg 2020

pjs1660
Explorer
Explorer

pjs1660
Explorer
Explorer

Steve_Cornell
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up my 2021 InTech 32', it fits 2 side x sides with ease or any car I wanna haul.

https://www.intechtrailers.com/customer-portal.php?code=GNWFLXLISHBPCL#cpdphotos

3TV
Explorer
Explorer
Arizona desert, Presidents Day weekend 2021

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie SWB 4x4
2020 Lance 825
2021 Grand Design Momentum 350G

jmbstudios
Explorer
Explorer
dsrace wrote:
jmbstudios wrote:
1st Toy Hauler!

2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR.

how do you like it so far? i've been looking at those

Well this is a little late reply, sorry....

We love it. No issues. I installed the porch rails

Great rig
2019 F250 Lariat FX4
2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR
PRS and Taylor Guitars

Freeway_Flyer_0
Explorer
Explorer
From our Utah trip a few years ago.

2007 Dodge QC 4x4 3500 SRW 6.7 CTD
2014 Stealth BP TH
2017 Harley Ultra Limited

Repoman_1
Explorer
Explorer
[img][/img]

Just bought my first 5th wheel toy hauler. Went with the Palomino Puma 381FTB. It has every option the trailer can come with but the generator, cause I wasn't paying what they wanted for it at the dealer. This is our 3rd trailer in the last 3 years. Our first trailer flooded during Hurricane Harvey, 5 1/2 feet of water, just a month after we paid it off. The second one we purchased new a few months after Harvey and it was just flooded with 4 feet of water in August 2019. My luck is not going well with travel trailers right now. lol. So I was able to the wife into a 5th wheel toy hauler. We'll be making our maiden voyage the day after Christmas to a state park in Louisana. Can't wait and can't say enough about how easy it was to purchase from Sonnys RV in South Carolina. I was a little worried about purchasing without first looking at the unit, since they are 13 hrs from me. They let me come look at the unit and go through every function before signing and there was never any pressure what so ever to buy. I'm trying to upload photos.
2016 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
2019 Palomino Puma Unlashed 381FTB
2018 Catalina Legacy 313dbdsck - flooded Hurricane - Imelda
2006 Sunset 33 foot - flooded a month after paying it off - Hurricane Harvey

jodiesel2
Explorer
Explorer
I have been happy with my Attitude also. I would suggest a couple of things though, as I have been full-timing it for a couple of months. Get the remote fantastic fan in the bathroom. The ceilings are high and its tippy toes to switch on the microscopic propeller they have for the factory fan. Also, get the artic insulation for the bottom. The coach loses a lot of heat when dropping below 40.

If I had to do it again, I would not get the rear slide out. It's really nice to have when living in, but trying to get 4 quads tied down in back is a nightmare with the slideout in...
2019 Eclipse Attitude 28IBG

59bisquik
Explorer
Explorer
This our 2nd Attitude. The first was a 2012 27ft. We have been really happy with them and obviously bought another when we went bigger. One thing to note, the Attitude is the only brand we saw that had the floor lift up on the slide. That allows us to get the slide and have a buggy. Many are set up for SXSW's now and a buggy wont fit width wise with the slides.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 SRW
2020 Attitude 32IBG
Chenowth Explorer
Funco Hustler II

dsrace
Explorer
Explorer
dsrace wrote:
59bisquik wrote:
Here is our setup... 2020 Attitude 32IBG and the toys

now that looks like a blast!

i have been looking at genesis and attitude toyhaulers to haul my 2 seat rail. how do you like yours so far?