cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any feedback on rv parks along Nevada 93?

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
Specifically, Crystal Springs or Alamo?

I'm heading to Johnson Valley for Thanksgiving and looking to stop at the half way point for the night. I'll have 2 big dogs with me, and will need water at the site so I can dewinterize and fill the tank. (Johnson Valley will be boondocking with friends and family.)

I'd rather not stay in Vegas for this trip.
2019 F350 towing a Nash 22H
6 REPLIES 6

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip about the Shell station hookups!
Thanks, also, for the rv park reviews link. Rvparky wasn't bringing up much of anything.

All I need on the way down is a parking space with water, and it sounds like that won't be hard.
2019 F350 towing a Nash 22H

nevadanick
Explorer
Explorer
Thanksgiving time you probably dont want to dewinterize in Ely. There is hookups behind the Shell station in Ash Springs and another in Alamo. We use the shell station one when travelling through.

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Ely a couple years ago at the Ely KOA and it was pretty nice, not exceptional, but nice. Then we stayed in Twin Falls at the 93 RV Park which we really loved, but mostly because the staff was friendly and accommodating.

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
I drive by there twice a year, but haven't overnighted there. The parks at Alamo and Ash Springs are just parking lots, okay for overnights.
More scenic is a few miles south, Pahranagat Refuge, on a couple of small lakes. May not have hookups, though.

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Picketts RV Park in Alamo is OK for overnight per RV Park Reviews.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Use the site to search via town names. Here are a few options:

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/nevada/alamo
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome