Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have a power air fryer and do they work as they say
7 REPLIES 7

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
If you are talking about those things advertised on As-Seen-On-TV (Nuwave Oven) the reviews on them are very poor. Apparently, the dome begins to crack after a short time, plus if you order it on-line, the biggest complaint are all the hidden charges. Click here.

A NuWave Oven is not an Air Fryer. As a Side Note, we have had no Problems with ours.
God Bless!

harley-dave
Explorer
Explorer
We have a cooks Essentials Air Fryer and love it. We've cooked frys, chicken, frozen fish, pork chops, baked biscuits and more. Works very well and its fast. Easy to over cook stuff. We picked up an Air Fryer cook book at Amazon for ours.

Dave
2005 Winnebago-Itasca Sundancer 31C
2010 Harley-Davidson Soft tail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4X4
SKP # 121272

MandKJohns
Explorer
Explorer
I have one. It works quite well. I like cooking french fries and wings in it. But that's really about it.

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry but I've never used any kind of dedicated electric fryer outside of the gallons of oil variety found in some restaurants.

fly-swatter
Explorer
Explorer
We have a T-Fal Actifry, works great for wings or fries. That's all we've cooked so far but it seems like a quality unit.
2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
2012 Flagstaff 8524RLS

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
We have an air flyer and it works well. My wife likes it and uses it often.

Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA ยท W3TLN ยท FMCA 335149 ยท Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R ยท W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed ยท 2013 Honda Accord EX-L ยท 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
If you are talking about those things advertised on As-Seen-On-TV (Nuwave Oven) the reviews on them are very poor. Apparently, the dome begins to crack after a short time, plus if you order it on-line, the biggest complaint are all the hidden charges. Click here.