cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEADLIGHTS for 2003 Newmar Mountainaire

RVER
Explorer
Explorer
Model # is 3506 I believe, 36 ft gasser. I want to replace the headlights but do understand it can be very expensive so want to know if they are something like a Chevy product headlight. IT is the Vortex 8.1 I think engine. Mine are all yellow and think new would be good but not to the tune of hundreds of dollars. EBAY or Salvaged car yard would be where I want to look but internet is fine too.
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire Vortec engine 35ft
2002 Sunnybrook 34BWTS On site at campground as a seasonal
Chevy Silverado 2500HD with Duramax engine and Allison transmission
Pullrite Superglide Hitch, Prodigy brake controller
S and S Co-Travelers
5 REPLIES 5

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
lryrob9301 wrote:
You need to look on the headlight assembly and get the DOT #. Then put the number in Google. It should come up with the comparable automotive application.

Ours is an 04 and I purchased the replacements from Rock Auto. They have an online website. Recalling the purchase they were like $56 for the pair including shipping. I've purchased numerous items from them and have never been disappointed. There is a post here already with a picture and I'm sure you'll need the same one.s. Good Luck
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
I also need to replace a headlamp assembly, so I got the numbers from the headlight, and googled it on the internet. Turns out mine, on an 2005 Gulfstream class A, were made for 95-97 lincoln towncar. I have found several sources, ranging from $70 up to $170. So get the numbers, and do a little looking. Now, if someone would just tell me how they are installed, and how to replace them.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

tderonne
Explorer
Explorer
These?

'98-'02 Mercury Grand Marquis
Tim

2004 Winnebago Adventurer 31Y
Ford chassis

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
There should be some numbers on the head lights(at least mine does). Take the numbers to a parts store and see what they are from. A google might do the same thing.

looks like lryrob9301 was a few seconds faster than me. :B
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
You need to look on the headlight assembly and get the DOT #. Then put the number in Google. It should come up with the comparable automotive application.