cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

dentist nuevo progreso

Road_Phantom
Explorer
Explorer
We tried Dr. Muestre for a few years but had issues with his work. We are now looking for another dentist in Nuevo Progreso. We heard one good recommendation for Dr. Santiago so far. Thanks for your help.
14 REPLIES 14

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
as a carpenter I feel driving nails makes a guy to learn to THINK or he might hit the wrong nail. chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Apple Dental, was there today.
100 percent satisfied.
pawatt

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
as a carpenter I feel driving nails makes a guy to learn to THINK or he might hit the wrong nail. chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ozlander wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Something to think about. I have personally built over 100 Dental Clinics and I have been behind the scenes in many of them after they are up and running. They are extremely careful with sanitizing the instruments that go into your mouth.

Your Health and your money just something to mull over. Before treatment ask to be shown the Lab and Sterilization rooms.

I think you know where I get my Dental work done!

Driving nails for a living does NOT make you a dentist expert.

I knew I would get this type of response!

I was hands on and fully understood the workings in and out of a dental clinic.

Do what you want no skin off my nose. If you need to criticize me personally to justify your choice go for it.

I was a "Construction Superintendent", to be clear I did start out pounding nails. I was in complete charge of the project start to finish.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
There are thousands and thousands and thousands of folks (RVers and those living in the U.S.) who have their dental work done in Mexico and who keep returning because of the good results.

There are bad U.S. dentists and bad Mexican dentists. There are also good in each. However, the prices differ greatly.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Ozlander
Explorer
Explorer
Cummins12V98 wrote:
Something to think about. I have personally built over 100 Dental Clinics and I have been behind the scenes in many of them after they are up and running. They are extremely careful with sanitizing the instruments that go into your mouth.

Your Health and your money just something to mull over. Before treatment ask to be shown the Lab and Sterilization rooms.

Driving nails for a living does NOT make you a dentist expert.
Ozlander

06 Yukon XL
2001 Trail-Lite 7253

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
Apple clinic, my partial is 6 years old, plastic, he was VERY particular. My dentist who wanted to charge 1200 for same thing was impressed. He also did a crown which my insurance paid for. $200 opposed to twice that in states.
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Road Phantom wrote:
...snip...My sister had a partial done there and found it to be cheaply made and uncomfortable...

Thank you for the full post.

FWIW, a few years ago a gentlemen in the park had a partial done (I believe Dr. N did it)and found out later the wire that was used was not strong enough according to his US dentist. Next winter the MX dentist redid his work free of charge with a larger gauge wire. All was good.

That gentlemen just showed up in the park this week and I asked how his partial was working out. He told me due to his teeth shifting the US dentist had made a whole new partial and threw away the other one. Have no idea about the cost for the new partial.

I had a crown come off while down here in the RGV. Found a local US dentist that was highly thought of and had her cement it back on for $75. Just came off again last week (exactly 5 years and 1 day later) and for $85 she cemented it back on. I guess you just never know.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

DonP
Explorer
Explorer
I too have used Apple for many years and am very pleased.
Don

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
I have used Dr Ricardo Carreon several times and have been pleased with him. He is in Progresso MX and is on the left a block or so after you cross the border. He has a stateside number to call for appointments. He has several associates but I asked for appointments with him.

You can see his web site HERE
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

Road_Phantom
Explorer
Explorer
My sister had a partial done there and found it to be cheaply made and uncomfortable. My post had to be redone in the states because the stem was too small and snapped off. I also had to do a root canal on that same tooth. muestre's cost was 450, while the do over up north came to another 1500.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Road Phantom wrote:
We tried Dr. Muestre for a few years but had issues with his work...

Honestly, I'm not trying to start anything here about MX dental!!! but....

Could you expand on what you didn't like, and why he didn't make good on his work afterwards.

We have yet to use MX dental but I'm thinking one day we just might have too for a big ticket item. Nice to go into it with eyes open.

FWIW Dr. Muestre was recommended to us by a few people and I even carried his card in my wallet for awhile.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Edwardo Flores, Apple Dental, at the dental plaza, east side of Street, just as you cross the bridge. We have used him for many years as have many of our friends.
pawatt