cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year full time, micro Tt considering minnie winnie 25

Gennaver
Explorer
Explorer
After a very basic full time year in my dry travel trailer I'm thinking about a class c.

My current tv for the Tt is ready for retirement and I'm ready to have a small every day car while full timing in the rv.

Glad to read around in here.

Jen
p.s. small blog on my jenniferblockerphoto.zenfolio/blog not updated yet
http://jenniferblockerphoto.zenfolio.com/blog
http://iconosquare.com/jenniferblockermodel
2 REPLIES 2

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just as a datapoint ... we (myself, the DW, and a small dog) have a 24 foot Itasca (Winnebago) Class C motorhome with no slides and have taken several long trips in it lasting up to 10 weeks and at a maximum travel distance of around 9000 miles. We do not tow a vehicle ... we can use the relatively small motorhome for all errands and sight-seeing side trips. No problems living in the motorhome for those many weeks and miles. We were not burned out at the end of the trips.

For a certain kind of people, smallness of the RV is what is wanted ... kindof like living in a cosy cocoon that it is easy to keep warm, easy to keep cool, easy to park, and easy to drive. We're not necessarily outside folks. We mix it up with some outside exploring (short hikes with photo taking or hunting for rocks (in good weather), some outside sitting around a propane fire eating or talking or reading (weather permitting), and some inside reading or movie watching (in the evenings and during bad/cold/hot weather).

It should be very possible to full time in a small RV - as long as one's health remains fairly good.
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Ft. Irvin in a TT. Wowser!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad