cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor Home Shower Replacement

werni9
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations on brands or ideas on remodel. Want to remove and replace tub/shower neo-angle. No tub needed, just a slight step in height is all we need. May have to stay with neo-angle style due to size limitations. 38" X 38" back side walls. 20" X 20" angles to 25" front door opening. Surround has to be a good sturdy panel and door combo. Thanks for your thoughts. BTW....Price-Pfister just replaced my 17 year old Kitchen faucet after sending them pics of tarnish and rough operating problems.. FREE :)Great company folks
2 REPLIES 2

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
These folks have a huge selection of tub and shower bases and surrounds designed expecially for RV's, made by the companies that supply the RV manufacturers, in the standard sizes RV's use.

http://www.rvpartscountry.com/RvShowersSurrounds

I do not have any experience with them but found them when I was looking for showers to replace a tub in a travel trailer I was considering.

Charles
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
You might check out Home Depot. They had a radiused corner shower that might fit in the same place as the neo angle. I've noticed some RV's come with one that looks exactly the same.