cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Ford F53 Service cecnter - Los Angeles

hgrace56
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Fleetwood Terra SE33s and am looking for the nearest Ford Warranty dealer.
I am in the Sand Fernando Valley and do a lot of business with Galpin Ford but I cannot seem to get an answer from them.
I have been referred by Ford to 'Rush Truck Center' in Whittier, 50 miles and probably 2 hours in LA traffic.
Does anyone in the Greater Los Angeles Area have any service recommendations ?
4 REPLIES 4

Kaz
Explorer
Explorer
I've always had good luck calling the number for Ford customer service in the owner's manual (1-800-392-3673). Last time I called, the service rep asked to call me back in a few minutes. About 15 minutes later, she called, giving me the name of a nearby dealership and apologized (!) for taking so long, explaining that she called the dealership herself to make sure it had a service bay that could accommodate my motor home! If none of the suggestions above pan out, you might try a call.

Skip
Skip
K4EAK
2013 Thor ACE 30.1

TugCamp
Explorer
Explorer
Carmenita Truck Center in Santa Fe Springs...They only work on medium and heavy duty Ford trucks...I believe they work two shifts, very production orientated. Have always had good luck with them with warranty work on my F350 and now my Winnebago...
2012 Winnebago Vista 32K
F53 V10
2007 Chaparral 20SSi
Camping wife and 2 boys 11 and 6

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
"hgrace56"....I posted on the other forum where you asked this. Gibbs International in Oxnard is a heavy duty truck center and well suited for motor home repair.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

filadelfia
Explorer
Explorer
Trans-West Truck Center Fontana Ca. 10150 Cherry Ave.
Good Luck Don