cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kissimmee Camping World Customer Service

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
I had a rotten experience today with Kissimmee's Camping World on Irlo Bronson Hwy, I needed to replace the shower head in our CC Daydreamer and after seeing the great feedback from this forum about the Oxygenics shower heads I decided that was the way to go so I called Camping world in Kissimmee pushed 3 for product information(remember back long ago when you called up a store and an actual human would answer the phone,,,) and was put in touch with a woman and after explaining that I was a fair distance from the store and wanted to be sure what I wanted was there she assured me that they had the model that I wanted and it was on sale and in stock so away we went, after a 90+ minute drive we arrived only to find that they were completely out of stock not only on the unit I was told would be there waiting for me but all other oxygenics had been sold out completely for some time! After returning home some two plus hours later I spoke to the store manager who tried to tell me I was talking to the over-flow call department which was bunk so I simply thanked him and his staff for wasting my time and fuel and that will be the last time i'll be going to camping world.
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blรผcher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...
12 REPLIES 12

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
AmericalVette wrote:
Lwiddis wrote:
I'd have made a "scene" in the store manager's office.

Yeah, that always improves the situation.

Depending on the level of the Scene made, it might. Managers, as well as corp and their quick response team, need to know the impact their CS makes on customers. They need to know that costly, bad information, in the long run cost them sales. This may be one off or it maybe a trend that drives many away. In a world where there are so many options, seems the manager needs to know and make adjustments to stay at the top of the competition.

AmericalVette
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:

Yeah, that always improves the situation.
Times fun when you're having flies!

RandACampin
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, you can't let anyone make a simple mistake?
HEY CHECK IT OUT!! http://www.rvingoutpost.com

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
MPI_Mallard,

Thank you for the feedback and the quick response.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
It's not necessary as this is not the first time I've had problems with either that store or it's products as a matter of fact we have four folding chairs that are around two years old that the fabric on the seats are literally falling apart due to shotty/cheap material and I was told I should have purchased additional warranty protection,,, seriously, four chairs worth $50+ and two years later there junk??? I had a set from Costco that I had for five years that I gave to my son that he still has!! Brand loyalty/recognition is the cornerstone of a successful business model and good customer service is the life-blood of ANY company, what should have happened was the store's assistant manager SHOULD have told me she would get me that PROMISED item delivered to my residence as an apology for WASTING MY TIME but,,,, so i'll simply go to your competition from now on for all things RV related including good sam roadside assistance as there are SEVERAL OTHER CHOICES!
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blรผcher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
MPI_Mallard,

Thank you for contacting Camping World and I am very sorry you had this experience with our Kissimmee location. I would like to look into this for you. Please send a private message with a phone number where you can be contacted.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
The lesson in this thread is that increasingly there are better options than Camping World to buy RV related products. As previously posted, many of the items in our RVs are the same as what is in our houses, so Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace Hardware often will have better quality items at cheaper prices than RV specific items. Also, on line shopping is always a choice that is often cheaper and easier than purchasing from a store.

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:

Would being rude and obnoxious produced a showerhead?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Order from Amazon, whichever color you want. Probably cheaper, too.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
You know, you can get a shower head for your camper from anywhere. The shower head pipe is 1/2 inch threaded. Anything can attach to it. Check Lowes or Home Depot.

Click here.

And here too.

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
Post this on the Camping World forum and perhaps someone will take action to prevent this same situation happening to another camper...Good Luck
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab