cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stealth 19' vs Genesis Supreme 19'

foxer
Explorer
Explorer
Shopping for a toy hauler to haul 2 quads and a chocolate lab. Any pros/cons to these brands? Local dealer has both and similarly priced. The Stealth comes with solar and the Genesis has one more skylight in the bathroom. Genesis has the smooth sides the Stealth has aluminum.
4 REPLIES 4

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
Strabo wrote:
We have friends with a brand new Genesis hauler, nothing but problems from day one. Nice looking rig but it has spent more time in repair than camping.

Stories like this exist for EVERY brand.

Personally I would never buy another aluminum sided trailer again so that would be the biggest deciding factor for me.

Yup I agree. This one is smooth gel coat siding.
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Strabo wrote:
We have friends with a brand new Genesis hauler, nothing but problems from day one. Nice looking rig but it has spent more time in repair than camping.

Stories like this exist for EVERY brand.

Personally I would never buy another aluminum sided trailer again so that would be the biggest deciding factor for me.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
foxer wrote:
Shopping for a toy hauler to haul 2 quads and a chocolate lab. Any pros/cons to these brands? Local dealer has both and similarly priced. The Stealth comes with solar and the Genesis has one more skylight in the bathroom. Genesis has the smooth sides the Stealth has aluminum.

We are currently shopping to upgrade our 19' powerlite. (Not rushing) We have both trailers on our radar in 23' The Gensis 23fs had everything that we wanted only problem for me is the fuel station is on the door side of the trailer. That's an issue for us - usually we have a table setup ,BbQ or the dogs tied up there. Pulling up in a RZR will suck. (Our kids drive and fuel up on they're own too) Second issue was once we saw it my wife noticed less storage for food, gear - pots and pans. No pantry and no storage under the sink area. Lots of storage in the room. I guess it's a trade off. Also no counter space, my wife says next trailer needs a bit more counter space.The fit and finish seem pretty good- didn't get a chance to crawl around and check everything out but only time will tell once you buy it and use it. Next trailer we are looking at is The stealth FQ2313. We haven't seen this yet but it looks good too. I think both these trailers are pretty competitive with each and over all you will be happy with either of the trailers. The stealth FQ is listed at about 10k more than the Genesis FS. One thing I realized in the 19' range is they all have pretty much the same floor plans. Fiberglass siding is much easier to clean and wax. Let us know what you get.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker