cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question re 2004 trail-lite 22' motorhome by r-vision(B+)

ahfox
Explorer
Explorer
Last nite I lost all my "shore power" . I was plugged in to a 50 amp using a converter adapter to my 30 amp cord. I am in Savannah Ga and was using my air conditioning system when the power went out. I could use my lights from battery power but no appliances or outlet, even when I turned on the generator! I would expect that I blew a AC fuse but I can not find any fuse panel or circuit breaker in this whole RV. I am a new(newbie) Rv'r and I bought this RV 2nd hand with 13,000 miles on it. I have made several modifications to make it more practicle and this is my first trip with it as I purchased it late fall and had no or little "shake down time"
My wife is ready to call it quits so I really need to find this fuse box or breaker before very long! HELP!!!
Thanks in advance
Keith
3 REPLIES 3

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
If it's like our 2004 R-Vision 213, all the fuses and breakers are in the end panel of the dinette closest to the sink. If breakers don't take care of the problem look at the transfer switch, had this type of problem with a '88 Coachmen 190 Class B on a trip once.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

pauldub
Explorer
Explorer
You are probably looking for a brown metal enclosure. The bottom half of the front panel is probably ventilated and the top half is a horizontally hinged door with the circuit breaker and fuses behind it.

pauldub
Explorer
Explorer
You need to find the circuit breakers. Usually behind a metal cover near the floor and in the front of one of the cabinets.