cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

fifth wheels

ajacobs1112
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering if anyone could share there experience with the Chaparral for full timing. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

ajacobs1112
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your responses and the heads up referring me to the link. There are just so many options, but almost all manufacturers come with horror stories. Still searching.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Me Again wrote:
Look for a manufacturer that is willing to put a sticker like this that is on the side of our 2017 Bighorn 3575el.

All that sticker means is you paid for some extra insulation.
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look for a manufacturer that is willing to put a sticker like this that is on the side of our 2017 Bighorn 3575el.

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
We have been full-timing in our Cedar Creek daydreamer for going on seven years now and have had some issues (mostly with the "parts" made by other companies they use) but the two issues we had we taken care of quick, easy and extra fast by the folks at CC, would recommend you look at them instead however this looked ominous,,,,,,click

Red Green: Be generous with the duct tape, you know; spare the duct tape, spoil the job.
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blรผcher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021