cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, i was walking thru the yard and saw

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
the sewer cap off the TT laying in the middle of it. And YES I have 2 6 month old puppies. I put it back on. I'll prolly need a new one.
But what I really hope is that there is nothing else under the TT they can get to, to chew off. I know the gas lines are hidden, and the brakes wires as well. I will just have to check every thing out really good before I hook up.

We had a 70 model pup that NONE of the wires were hidden on, and the then puppy took ALL of them off, and I had to rewire it.

I love puppies.,:R:S
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers
11 REPLIES 11

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the world of puppy fatherhood. 🙂

blofgren
Explorer
Explorer
Your post made me think of the time our yellow lab puppy ripped the trim strips off our hardwood stairs and all of the trim off of the downstairs door casings when we were at work! I was ready to take her to the pound until I realized that it was our fault for not creating her. She was full of energy and simply bored.

She turned out to be one of the best, most brilliant dogs ever, and we sure laugh about those days now! :B. May she RIP.
2013 Ram 3500 Megacab DRW Laramie 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, G56, 3.73, Maximum Steel, black lthr, B&W RVK3670 hitch, Retrax, Linex, and a bunch of options incl. cargo camera
2008 Corsair Excella Platinum 34.5 CKTS fifth wheel with winter package & disc brakes

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
2gypsies wrote:
I can't imagine pups unscrewing the sewer cap! Perhaps it wasn't put on tightly and blew off?

mine don't screw on, or off. Mine has a bayonet mount. just clips on.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

frankdamp
Explorer
Explorer
One of the reasons all our dogs over the years (except the very first one) have all been rescues and well out of puppy-hood!
Frank Damp, DW - Eileen, pet - female Labrador (10 yrs old), location Anacortes, WA, retired RVers (since Dec 2014)

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Like a 2 year old, never leave them alone or out of sight.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
My pup ate right through the 30 amp cord, totally severing it. No idea how he wasn't electrocuted.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Daughters dog ate our fiberglass molding on bottom of slide out.

They love to chew on things.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

sele
Explorer
Explorer
Puppies are the most fun and aggravation all wrapped up in one. God love them they are the best.
scott

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
I can't imagine pups unscrewing the sewer cap! Perhaps it wasn't put on tightly and blew off?
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Oh Terry....you just made me remember when our Dalmatian puppy chewed all the brake wires on our pop-up and then went to work on the running boards of our 1 week old Expedition...

We kept the dog (she turned out great) but had to completely rewire the popup and replace the running boards....
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Union dogs, huh? :B
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton