cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hybrid Slide Outs

cotice
Explorer
Explorer
After owning and 20 foot hybrid you always would like more interior room. I am happy with the trailer just looking at up dating with a slide out. Can anyone help and give me some make an model numbers. I have been looking just would like some direction on manufacturers . Not looking to buy new Mine is a 2010 model 180t Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Lonestar1836
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with Dan. 233S would be right in your wheelhouse. Lots of room. 3 bunks are awesome.
Me
DW
DD X 2
Gunny and Marley
Ziggy the wonder dog (GSD) Oct 2000 - Nov 2012 - We miss you Pupper...

2009 Ford F-250 4X4 Lariat Supercrew
2017 Rockwood Roo 233S

We're the third thatched roof on the right.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have a brand or manufacturer preference?

It'll be really hard to list all the used models that have a slideout.
That would be going all the way back to 1999.o
I would estimate that would be close to 100 different models since then.

With a wish for sleeping 8-10, I suggest a 3 bunk hybrid with a slideout.
The first and most popular one is the Roo/Shamrock 233S.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

cotice
Explorer
Explorer
Yes: GMC 1500 pick up. I was looking at 20-23 foot units I would like to sleep 8 but seven works fine when we have the grandsons over.. Used units work great I have a 2010 19 foot 180t crossover right now. It is a problem on wet days and if we get overnight company.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
there are so many hybrid models/makes with slideouts, it's too long a list.

why don't you list your tow vehicle and its specs and how many will be sleeping in it.
that will narrow down the field.

also, are you looking to buy new or used?
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes