cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

propane tank monitors

NascarBobnBeth
Explorer
Explorer
well i ordered my AP Products propane tank monitors today from Camping World. can't wait to get them and it was free shipping
6 REPLIES 6

Huntindog
Explorer
Explorer
I can see where it would be handy. I often forget to check my tanks until it is cold, wet,and dark outside.
Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountry CC DA 4X4 DRW

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does it give the level or just empty? Ultrasonic sensor sounds great.

Ava
Explorer
Explorer
You can just run a little warm water over the tank and you will see where a cold line and the level of fuel in it. More accurate than any gauge. Always an option anyways.

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Figured it did.. My TV remote tells me when the batteries are getting low too.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad it works and knowing the level of your propane is important. I pull the cover and check and that works too. ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
MitchF150 wrote:
What if the batteries die? Hopefully, it has a sensor for that too?

When the batteries die, you replace them. There is a battery status monitor in the bluetooth app.

I ordered mine here and have had them a few weeks. LOVE IT!
Bob

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Or, just lift the cover and check the auto switch gauge?? Ha, ha... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay, that's a pretty cool thing with all the current tech and smart phones and all and that's great.

It's gotta use batteries thou, right? What if the batteries die? Hopefully, it has a sensor for that too?

Anyway, glad you are excited for it and I hope it works as you expect it to.

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.