cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Puerto Penesco

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
We are headed to rocky point for 2 weeks and would like to get some parts of the toad to get repainted. No body work just paint touch up. Has anyone had any paint work done there?
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler
7 REPLIES 7

PNW_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
I will be needing a 40' class A painted next Winter. Can anyone clue me in to what the places there may charge? No body work. Just prep, mask and shoot.

Thanks.

S.
2004.5 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, NV5400, 5" turbo back stainless exhaust, Edger programmer & 22.5 Alcoa's
2002 Forest River 36 5th Wheel (staying home)
1992 Jayco 29 5th Wheel (Mexico veteran & headed back)
2002 "faux" Wanderlodge 40' My new toy....

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks l will call Russ when we get there.
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler

Earl_E
Explorer
Explorer
mexicoruss wrote:
Yes I have, I am a local

Contact Russ. He's the real deal in Peurto Penasco. He knows the area and the people working with RV's. Here's his email if you can't call him: mexicoruss@gmail.com
2007 Northwoods Arctic Fox 32 5S Fifth Wheel used for fulltiming for several years--SOLD
2014 Sunnybrook 26rl to poke around the smaller parks in the great Southwest
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel
Prodigy brake control

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
I have had paint and body work done in Playa Bonita. The Jeep had hail damage repaired on the hood and it was a perfect job

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
I have and with mixed results. Excellent isn't the word I would use and anyone that has been around a body shop will pick it apart. Keep in mind these guys are spraying lacquer in the sand with a sea breeze.

The jobs they did for me at Playa Bonita all had a quality issue, not following the body lines, sanding marks showing through the paint after a couple of months, etc. These guys were the ones with the flourescent green shirts.

I sent some motorcycle parts home with one guy, I think it was Santiagos, thinking it they would do a better job away from the beach. He brought them back with paint runs etc. which I rejected. The second attempt was barely OK.

Murals are the exception. There is a guy there, Geraldo, that does an excellent job of painting murals. They look great and last a long time. Playa Bonita has a bunch of campers displaying his work.
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
While spending a week at The Reef 2 weeks ago we watch a crew repaint 3 Motorhomes, I believe they had a few more in the que. they were doing excellent work.

mexicoruss
Explorer
Explorer
Yes I have, I am a local
Russ Black
011-521-638-113-4591 Cell Phone
Puerto Penasco, Sonora