cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lassie in March (update)

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Had Mikko's teeth cleaned today, everything went well. Was not going to have Lassie's teeth cleaned because of her age, she's 15.5 years. Vet said it was up to me. Lassie is healthy other then her back hips. So decided on going ahead and get it done in March.
5 REPLIES 5

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
Good news!
It's always so worrisome when they are senior and they have to be
put under...
Glad everything went so well.

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Great news! Hope she feels ok and that this will not have to be done anytime soon again. Brush, brush, brush those teeth!

Rita

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Well after having to reschedule twice, (vet's mom and dad's house burnt in the fires of western KS) everything went fine. Lassie blood work came back and she was in good shape.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Lassie got a reprieve today. My vet's parents had their home burn to the ground in the wildfires in Western KS. He is trying to assist them. We reschedule for another day.

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Buttons had hers done last month. She had 3 more extractions and did well. She is 7 years old now. It's important to keep their teeth in good shape - you are doing the right thing. Lassie will be ok - the vets know what they are doing and will be very careful with anesthetic. I had Andy's teeth cleaned when he was older and all went well. Try not to worry!

Rita
Buttons the princess sheltie
Nicky, the spoiled Tennessee Walker