cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy hauler with another garage or living my space

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
I have been looking at two toy haulers one with a 13' garage and one with a 11.5' garage. I have never had a toy hauler so I am wondering if the 1.5 ft more makes a big difference. From what I have seen you gain aloft with the shorter garage . How many people actually use the loft.
4 REPLIES 4

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
What do you plan to haul? It would be impossible to put a 12' vehicle in an 11.5' garage.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
....and the loft depends on if you have small kids.

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
The garage length depends on what you want to put in it.

DItto.
Bob

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
The garage length depends on what you want to put in it. My garage is advertized as being 12 feet long but I have a 1/2 bath that takes up 2 feet of that 12. My Harley fits in just fine. I would like to get a 4 seat RZR but it's too long so I have to settle for a 2 seater, which will fit just fine.

Loft's come with all sizes of garages. My garage is 12 feet and I have a loft. A similar trailer to mine has a 14 foot garage and has a loft. We use the loft for storage but when the grandkids are with us it's their's.

It all depends on what you want. Our experience shows that there's something for everybody. Just gotta keep looking.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE