cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Firman 3000W Inverter Generator 58db $714

hbillsmith
Explorer
Explorer
Firman Power Equipment 3000/3300 Watt Extended Run Time Portable Gas Inverter with Electric and Remote Start W03083 ONSALE $714 free ship.

Newegg Link for Firman 3000 Watt Inverter Generator

I buy my electronics from Newegg.com and have for many years. I get their On-Sale newsletters regularly. This morning I noticed an Inverter Generator at a really good price on sale for the next 7 days.

Its 3000 Watt, has an RV 30amp plugin and should run a 13.5 A/C unit and everything else on a trailer (except of course you can't run the microwave and/or hair dryer while the A/C is running, this is same for all 3K type inverters).

I have the Champion of the same size and from the specs, this one looks to be close to the same except it has a larger on-board gas tank 1.8 gallons and it has a Remote Start electric fob which mine does not. With that size tank you should be able to run all night (roughly 9 hours so says the mfg).

The claimed noise level is 58db, same as the Champion and others in this class. It weighs 96 lbs (I guess about 10 of that is for the built-in remote start battery)

Disclaimer: I don't work for these guys or even own this unit. But it seems like a very good sale and as far as I can tell it's built on the Powermax technology.
Wildcat2016-295rsx GMC2015-2500HD-DblCab D'max/Allisn+4x4 6.6'Bed
Maxxis235/80/16E;Andersen Ultimate2+4"offset;Airlft1 WirelessComp;GroundCtrl3;MorRyde RubbPinBox+CRE3000;3-Slidecovrs;Champion3100w/DIY ExtndRun;10'Portabote+5hp;Furrion48cam
Visited States
4 REPLIES 4

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Item currently shows "Out of stock" no matter.. I just blew my budget on a new INVERTER for this house... about the same price.

(NOTE: not my only budget. this was the "Optional" budget.
I blow the "Mandatory" budget next month (new tires on MH).
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

WaterJosh
Explorer
Explorer
any chance there is a update on the reliability of this?? I am looking at one too!

katoom400
Explorer
Explorer
Vintage465 wrote:
So I went ahead and ordered up one of these 3300/3000w units. Hopefully it turns out alright. I'll let you guys know.

any update as the reliability?

I've been looking at this one from Costco for $550 shipped to me

https://www.costco.com/Firman-2900W-Running--3200W-Peak-Gas-Inverter-Generator.product.100367440.html

I'm well aware that it's a Chinese made inexpensive generator..I know it's not a Honda, or even a Champion but for the price I can buy 2 compared to the champion I was looking at, or 4 compared to the Honda.

Now I know the Honda is the best most reliable inverter generator going, but I simply don't have the coin for it right now. and I only camp without shore power a couple times a year! So it's hard for me to justify spending over 2k on a genny right now with 2 kids in college.

Vintage465
Explorer III
Explorer III
So I went ahead and ordered up one of these 3300/3000w units. Hopefully it turns out alright. I'll let you guys know.
V-465
2013 GMC 2500HD Duramax Denali. 2015 CreekSide 20fq w/450 watts solar and 465 amp/hour of batteries. Retired and living the dream!