cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Signiture or king air

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to buy a sig or king air Sig is 08 with 600hp cummins an King same way , sig has 41000 miles an King has 55000 miles both are in good shape sig looks like new ,King looks good too , which one is the best to own . Sig looks a little more classy , but King is bath and half
7 REPLIES 7

daveyd1
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the Signature steering while driving.Some have the "wandering"front steering.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
What you do on hard choices is you decide to flip a quarter. Be SERIOUS about that first flip. What you flip goes. PERIOD.

If after you flip you decide "hmn I may want 2/3 flip", then you have made your decision and your brain just wouldn't tell you. ๐Ÿ™‚ It helps with paralysis by analysis.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

bluwtr49
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good choices whichever way you jump. I'm not a bath and a half fan myself so that would put the sig at the top of the list baring something significantly different.
Dick

2002 43' DP Beaver Marquis Emerald Cat C-12 505 HP, 1600 Tq
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland ---toad

Bruce_Brown
Both excellent choices, 2 things would swing me to the King Aire.

1st is the King Aire has Comfort Drive. There is no way to fully understand how good that is until you've logged a few thousand miles on a MH with it. It's that good.

2nd, around '08 Monaco was having a few issues financially and some units weren't built up to the typical high Monaco standards. I'm not saying they all weren't, I'm saying some weren't. Look at the unit in question carefully.

Either way you've picked 2 good ones.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
Both flagship coaches for their brand so either should be a nice choice. I'd give a slight nod to the King Aire since IMO Newmar factory support might be a bit better than same for the Monaco.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
The miles are low for both units. I would prefer the Cummins which both might have.

Both have factory support. Go with the floor plan that works best for you. Check tire date codes and maintenance records.

Good luck,
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
I say, get the one you want first, but pay attention to the other option...get the one most others will want. If a rig has features most buyers would choose, it's better to have that one when the time comes to sell again.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel