cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Im back into TCs lifestye,

mdw60
Explorer
Explorer
Now I owned a 2010 NorthStar Arrow. I will be using it myself just to go fishing or just relax out there in the mountains. My wife keeps the 27' crossroad TT, while the Arrow is mine's!!! LOL
anyway, I will try to post pixs as soon as I take it out somewhere in Colorado.
;)02' 6.0 (gas) CHEVY SILVERADO CREWCAB DULLY
Crossroad sunset trail 26rb TT.
2010 8.5 NorthStar Arrow TC.
Homemade boat trailer/redneck 12'sea king.
10 REPLIES 10

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have both AC and microwave but never run both at the same time, but I have the EU-3000 to insure I have enough power. I would think that the 1000 would be sufficient for just battery charging.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

mdw60
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Frank,
The 2 battiers are high up by the water heater. will try it when I get to go. I need to get myself a porable generator to charge up the boat battiers. will a EU1000 do? I dont have AC or Macowave so it should do enough to charge the 2 battiers?

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Mark- Yes, my Arrow does have the 2 battery compartment because my model is the short bed model with the permanent rear side saddle skirts. If you TC is the long bed model I believe that the battery box is located higher up and near the water heater, but I believe that it is still a 2-battery setup?

I am most certainly able to run the heater and a CPAP machine for a couple of nights but I am usually running the generator for at least an hour a day if possible while cooking. If the batteries are in good shape I can go a few nights but I am frugal with all other items such as lights, etc to enable me to do so.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome back! Best of both worlds now. Enjoy.

Rubiranch
Explorer
Explorer
mdw60 wrote:
Now I owned a 2010 NorthStar Arrow. I will be using it myself just to go fishing or just relax out there in the mountains. My wife keeps the 27' crossroad TT, while the Arrow is mine's!!! LOL
anyway, I will try to post pixs as soon as I take it out somewhere in Colorado.

Now all your wife needs is her own truck. LOL
Camp Host, from the other side.

mdw60
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys, yeah Dually and a Arrow sure is underload!
Question for d3500ram, does your arrow have two 12v battiers? if so , how long does it last with the heater on at night? I planned to use it next week or so.

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
An Arrow on a dually. The weight police will have to look elsewhere.

:B LOL!

realter
Explorer
Explorer
An Arrow on a dually. The weight police will have to look elsewhere. Do you pull the TT at the same time, like his and hers bedrooms?? My wife might like that.

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Welcome to the NorthStar club!

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Welcome back!

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member