cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Razar HD TV Antenna

Johnnyk7
Explorer
Explorer
What do you think about this thing verses the Winegard Satellite Roadtrip 4 & Roadtrip Mission? Is it a good short term solution?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am going to close this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
I have one but.........
I got it on sale when they introduced a newer model about 8 months ago.
I've had to replace the head once under warranty because the aiming motor malfunctioned (locked up ?) and the new one doesn't sound too good either.
I would hope that the new model fixed that.

For a convenient over-the-air antenna, I like it though.
It seems to do better than the original fixed multi-directional.
If you don't mind "aiming" a batwing and putting it up and down, I'm sure it will do a better job pulling in weak signals.

Given the price, I don't think I would consider it a "short term solution" though. If you won't be satisfied with a few local channels (only), why waste the money ??
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Completely different products, no way to compare. One is for OTA television, the others are for satellite reception. Alkso it is pretty expensive for what it is for. A Winegard Batwing will outperform anyday.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.