cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadtrek 210 Dinette option

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Looking around at Roadtreks and I notice an option called "dinette" that converts to twin beds. The older RTs had twin beds with a little two drawer dresser between them just inside the rear door.

I have looked all over the web and the RT site, but I find no pictures or detail of the current "dinette" twin bed arrangement. Has anyone seen them or happen to own one?

We are thinking about returning to B World with either a new or recent model 210.

Paul
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring
8 REPLIES 8

Kiki_Angel
Explorer
Explorer
.........2017 RT 210P
2005 RT 210P

Kiki_Angel
Explorer
Explorer
RV World in Lakeland, Florida has a 2017 RT 210P currently in stock with the Dinette Option. The Cabinet between the twins is no longer offered. A picture of the rear area clearly shows this.

Good luck in your search 😉
2005 RT 210P

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Our previous Roadtrek was a 2007 210P and it had the twin setup. I am trying to figure out if the "dinette option" on the new 210s is laid out like the old ones as far as twin beds are concerned and the little bedside cabinet in between. Apparently, virtually all new buyers opt for the couch conversion model.

Not too many 190s and 210s around and I will probably have to travel a ways to really find what we want. The new ones are higher than a show dog so I am thinking a nice model a few years old (2013-15) in a few months. If we don't get brand spankin' new we will probably have to go with the couch bed arrangement.

Our current rig is a small Class C.

Paul
PSW

Kiki_Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Paul

2005 210P

May you continue to enjoy the Lifestyle and your current Unit 😉
2005 RT 210P

Kiki_Angel
Explorer
Explorer
2005 RT 210P

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, KiKi&Angel. I will check back with Roadtrek again. My understanding from them was that the new Roadtreks with the dinette option was significantly different than the twin bed arrangement on older 210s. We loved our twin beds in our 2007 210P. It was the ideal arrangement for us because of the extra storage you described. We choose that over the electric sofa when we bought ours and as I recall the sofa was a pretty new option at that time ten years ago. We found the two drawer little bed side cabinet between the heads of the twin beds to be about the handiest thing in the rig.

What model is your Roadtrek 210? That answer may help me clear up my confusion.

Paul
PSW

Kiki_Angel
Explorer
Explorer
I own a RT 210 with the Dinette Option. You DON'T have to "rearrange" cushions just to sleep UNLESS you want to convert the area into a king size bed. You can simply sleep on either of the 30" wide twin beds. Most new Customers prefer the rear Power Sofa, BUT the same situation exists, moving cushions around, if you want to convert into a king size bed. It's simply a matter of choice. The clincher for me was MUCH more available storage with the permanent twin beds. For a full timer like myself, a huge benefit.

Many safe and happy miles everyone!
2005 RT 210P

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Visited with Roadtrek online today and they sent me a few pictures. This option is very seldom selected and I can see why. Essentially, it is a U shaped series of cushions that are rearranged for sleeping. Now we all know. I really don't think this is anything anyone would hardly want to consider.
PSW