cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When in Rome Travels...

93mastercraft
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone watch "When in Rome Travels" on youtube? I've been following them for some time now. They decided to sell everything they own and travel in a class A motor home for a year. They have had such bad luck with their RV, the engine has blown two separate times and they are sitting waiting now for another engine repair. What a shame! But I hope they can complete their journey. It's interesting to follow them on youtube.

2014.5 Thor Palazzo 35.1

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar with road master base plate
Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer
TPMS with toad and MH transmitters
4 REPLIES 4

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
I watch RVlove.com (Marc and Julie). I wish that they would post a little more often.

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

93mastercraft
Explorer
Explorer
If you like a thick English/French accent, and Entegra Coach's, "Great Escape" is another one I follow. It's become somewhat of a past time to watch these RVers on youtube. You could get hooked!

2014.5 Thor Palazzo 35.1

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar with road master base plate
Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer
TPMS with toad and MH transmitters

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
I did that 20 years ago. I sold the house and moved into an RV. 3 years later I bought a lager RV. The DW and I have been traveling the US since 2000 but failed to write a blog about. We have just been enjoying our travels. Everyone in the family knows where we are and what we are doing. Why would I want to keep a bunch of strangers updated on my adventures (mis-adventures)? In 17 years of travel we have been hooked up to a tow truck only 2 times. Yes, there have been repairs necessary but so what. We have driven over 250,000 miles in this RV and we have driven over 100,000 miles in our towed. Mostly uneventful travels but completely awesome results. We hope to be able to continue to travel for many years to come but only those within our very close circle will know when, what or why. Maybe if we were trying to fund our travels we could have started a blog and use that as a platform to make some extra money. We would have had to make up a bunch of crappy stuff to keep our readers interested, however.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have not yet but looking at the videos. Part of RV'ing is the adventure of the whole thing. Wow, some of their vids - $11,000 engine repair and extended warranties are a scam. Things to watch now. 🙂
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.