cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Domestic thermostat problems

Coachmanmirada2
Explorer
Explorer
A month ago my ac and furnace worked fine. Month later both not coming on.
I have no power to my domestic thermostat.
Batteries fully charge
Is there a fuse to the thermostat?
7 REPLIES 7

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Coachmanmirada2007 wrote:
Yes I am plugged in to power and have checked all the breakers turned them all off and on. Again thanks, really frustrated

You are Frustrated? Well, how do you think people trying to help you feel? I ASKED for more info, and you refused to give it. Without more info, nobody can help you. Doug

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
As Doug stated, you should also have 12VDC fuses, (in addition to the circuit breakers), that control HOUSE 12VDC circuits in your main coach electrical panel. The fuses under your dash are usually related to chassis 12VDC circuits.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

Coachmanmirada2
Explorer
Explorer
Yes I am plugged in to power and have checked all the breakers turned them all off and on. Again thanks, really frustrated

Coachmanmirada2
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it's Dometic thermostat!!
I have a Coachman Mirada 2005 motorhome .
Thanks for your input, I'll check the fuses under the dashboard, have not done that.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Okay a couple other questions, are you plugged into power and are all of your breakers switched to power on?
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I think what you have is a "Dometic", not domestic.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
You just joined. You need to give a LOT more info.
Year Model of RV
Model number of Roof AC unit
TYPE tstat. Dometic has numerous models that have different fusing parameters
Turn OFF spell check. I assume you mean DOMETIC, not Domestic.
It takes 12 volt power to run the Furnace and AC control tstat system.
There is a supply 12 volt fuse usually at your main Coach 12 volt fuse panel and then there is a 3 to 5 amp fuse on the roof AC control boards.
You need to answer these questions to get any help. Douig