cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best place to buy Michelin's in AZ

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Sedona, has anyone bought Michelin tires in AZ recently. I can travel to Phoenix, Prescott, and Flagstaff or further if cost is reasonable.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD
15 REPLIES 15

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
We needed tires this yr while in AZ....we ended up at "Roberts Tires" on Power Rd in Mesa, AZ although I think they're closer to Gilbert. They sell all major brands, are set up to handle large rigs, are very professional and fast and the prices were very reasonable.

DezRat
Explorer
Explorer
SunCoast Tires in Prescott Valley can get them for you. We were going to buy Michelins but decided to get the Toyos instead and we are happy we did. We replaced all 6 tires due to age and the price was 1900.00 out the door and that included mounting and balancing. The Toyos in our opinion have a much better ride. We are very happy with our purchase and the price.

BingMyDog
Explorer
Explorer
FMCA gets you a good deal.

Expyinflight
Explorer
Explorer
My friend was in Fletchers on Saturday. They told him Fletchers had been sold to Firestone.
2017 Winnebago Spirit 25b

SnoBear
Explorer
Explorer
X2 for Redburn Tires. Through the FMCA program. Very pleased.

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
I meant to say RV Michelin RV 22.5 tires for the Dutch Star. As yu guys know most tire centers can't handle them.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Have you checked for the price through the FMCA Michelin Fleet Program?

They also have a list of dealers who handle the fleet accounts.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
Costco, if they have your size available. I just bought a set for our truck. They might still be running the $70 off / set of 4.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
How about taking a nice trip to Oregon - no sales tax! We got ours at Les Schwaab.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Depends on the SIZE of tires. FMCA provides the BEST prices on Michelins. I got mine from Redburn Tires off Country Club Drive and 202 Fwy in Phoenix/Mesa. Date codes were three months old...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fletchers Tires is an Arizona/New Mexico chain {there may be one in Sedona?}, and they have alway beat Discount Tire like a drum. If you do go to Discount get quotes from 3 other vendors first as they will match prices but never give their best price up front. IMHO: Really a lousy way to do business. :R

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
X2 Discount tire usually has very good deals, but you can also buy online from tirerack and have them shipped.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Could the OP be looking for motorhome tires?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

cyntdon2010
Explorer
Explorer
Sam's club has the best prices
2010 lacrosse T.T 318 bhs 34 ft,blue ox-tow bar,2005 FORD F-150 larait super crew,Firestone ready rite-air bags lift kit