cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachman Leprechaun 24

Komfort_23TS
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone own a coachman Leprechaun 24? I have some questions! Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Wiz
Explorer
Explorer
2000 Coachmen Santara 31sb if that helps.
2000 Coachmen Santara 311sb, towing a 2004 Honda CR-V.
Paul, Cindy, and Jameson

Jackha1949
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have a Coachmen Leprechaun 24 but I do have a 2017 260DS and we really love it. We bought ours last October and have done several trips in it and so far we really love it. Ours has the Ford 450 chassis with the V10 and it seems to do a very good job even pulling our 2015 Subaru Forester 4 down (car has a 6 sp standard trans). We have noticed an occasional sway while towing, however, increasing the psi in the rear air shocks have really helped. I really like the air shocks and the auto leveling jacks that the Leprechaun has that other class C units do not have. The fit and finish is really nice inside, with nice wood cabinets, etc. We looked at Winnebago and other makes and we were not so impressed with the quality. We were Winnebago people as our previous rig was a Class A 2006 Itasca Horizon 40' KD and our first rig was a 2005 Winnebago Journey. I was not happy with the quality of the Winnebago/Itasca class C units.
I hope this helps you.
Jack & Peg
USN Ret AGC
K1ZMB
Patrick AFB
2017 Coachmen Leprechaun

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
couple posts
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman