cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hog Balls

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
On 1/4" thick sliced pork 5"long 2"wide.(Pound out the pork or have it tenderized at your meat market) Use cream cheese with a little sugar and chives in it mixed and spread it heavily on the pork. Now roll the pork. Now roll that in a piece of bacon and put on a skewer stick. (4 per stick) now cover with soy sauce and place on a hot BBQ grill until done. (Usually 10 minutes per side.
Dennis Hoppert
9 REPLIES 9

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis12 wrote:
Man you guys are on it today and i would have done the same. It is boneless center cut pork loin cut into strips. When you try it privet message me and let me know what you think. Everybody that i have prepared it for went nits about it and made their own.

That's why I did a Google search and asked the question about which cut. I really wasn't sure. According to the Google searches, it could have been your way, OR the "obvious" way as indicated here.

By the way, when I read your original post, my thoughts were exactly as mogman. My reaction was .... "that just sounds painful!" Oh well.

Yea... I'd definitely try your version, but not the "obvious" one! No way!

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Man you guys are on it today and i would have done the same. It is boneless center cut pork loin cut into strips. When you try it privet message me and let me know what you think. Everybody that i have prepared it for went nits about it and made their own.
Dennis Hoppert

mogman
Explorer
Explorer
Just the thought of "pounding them flat"...I know they're not attached to the donor, but still....:E
'15 Ford Transit 250, 3.5 ecoboost, 3:73 ls
'12 Lance 1685

Captain_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
I'll pass

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
rockhillmanor wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters.
dish made of bull, pig or sheep testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being peeled, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat. This delicacy is most often served as an appetizer with a cocktail sauce dip.

Yum. :R

:B

That is Wikipedia's definition......

Real Rocky Mtn Oysters are calf testies harvested at branding time roughly at 3 months old.
Testies when removed are thrown in a bucket of water for grilling later in evening.

Sheep fries (piggy too) are gathered same way but are NOT called Rocky Mtn Oysters. Cattle folks would fight over that ----sheep fries

Growing up in WY I have had my share....all three ....FRESH.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

T-10_Parabolic
Explorer
Explorer
And they are excellent!!!
2011 King Ranch, 350 DRW. CC, 8' bed, 4X4 6.7 PSD
2011 34RLTS Jayco Pinnacle

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Rocky Mountain Oysters.
dish made of bull, pig or sheep testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being peeled, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat. This delicacy is most often served as an appetizer with a cocktail sauce dip.

Yum. :R

:B

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
OK, I'll be the first one to "bite" here (he, he)... which cut of the Hog are you using?

Sad to say my mind went there too:D.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
OK, I'll be the first one to "bite" here (he, he)... which cut of the Hog are you using?