cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Getting Rid of Fuzion 301 Recliners

ThruTraffic
Explorer
Explorer
Can't tolerate this double recliner in the slide out.

I'm thinking a wrap around, cushioned bench with a table that converts the area to a day bed and storage area under the bench.

I'd love to hear ideas or conversions others have made.
7 REPLIES 7

ThruTraffic
Explorer
Explorer
1jeep wrote:
Stro...where did you find that table? I really like that setup, this is our biggest complaint with the carbon where we have a big couch but no dining table.

Look into trestle tables. Pull a couple of wedges and they flatten. Many have that antique look. I have one that has fold up leafs like that one on each side. Now that I think about it, it may migrate to the camper soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

stro1965
Explorer
Explorer
1jeep wrote:
Stro...where did you find that table? I really like that setup, this is our biggest complaint with the carbon where we have a big couch but no dining table.

Locally here at Nebraska Furniture Mart.
2018 Ram DRW 3500 6.7
2019 Keystone Alpine 3021

ThruTraffic
Explorer
Explorer
Problem with the recliners is I can't look out the window, my back is to them. In front of the recliners is the kitchen; booooring. ๐Ÿ™‚ The TV is to the immediate left of the recliner; reclined I can't see but a quarter of the screen and upright I still can't see all of it.

Having the wrap around would give me that computer/game/writing/etc. area.

Rolin; I'll trade you a double recliner. ๐Ÿ™‚

1jeep
Explorer
Explorer
2016 Ford F350 crew cab dually 6.7 platinum with heavy tow and 4:30 gears
2015 Carbon 327 with a BMW k1600 and Canam 1k inside

stro1965
Explorer
Explorer
A few weeks back I pulled the 2 center sections out of our reclining couch thingy in our Fuzion and made room for a table and chairs.

2018 Ram DRW 3500 6.7
2019 Keystone Alpine 3021

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
If you are talking about theater seats, (two recliners attached to a center console?), we removed ours since we also have two comfortable swivel rockers. Two recliners too many! Our friends are usually visiting to play cards, so we found the 4 chair dinette was enough when we had guests. We decided rather than get a sofa, the original plan, we will put the swivel chairs in the empty space. They now face the tv directly with much more space. The dinette will be moved to the back under the window so now we have room for a chair and a little desk or table in the dinette space, for my crafting, or DH laptop when he's taking care of bill paying.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

Rolin
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what the Fuzion 301 recliner is like, but we are considering just the opposite.

We have a beautiful wrap around dinette with a nice table. It looks really nice but is not comfortable to lounge at or watch TV from. We really miss a couch where we could relax, put our feet up, or cuddle at while relaxing or watching a movie.

The problem (for us) with the wrap around dinette is that every thing is on an angle..you can't stretch out. Basically you sit up. Like you are eating a meal. Or you can play cards. Or work at a computer. But you can't relax there.

We would have preferred a regular dinette where we could lean against the wall and put our feet up.

It will be interesting to see what other peoples preferred seating arrangements are in smaller RVs.