cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water Muley Lookup -- Blanding UT

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
After dry camping South of Moab UT for a few daya and Canyonlands NP we will be driving to Blanding and on to Dry Camping at Muley Lookout for 2 more days of dry camping.

Is there a place to dump and fill up with water near Blanding?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
3 REPLIES 3

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
profdant139 wrote:
Are you taking your trailer up the Moki Dugway?? Very brave!

NO. That is why I am staying at Muley Overlook and not at Goosenecks SP. Will park at the top of Moki and use the TV to drive the Moki and to visit in the Valley. Then go to Natural Bridges NP and Capital Reef NP.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Searching_Ut
Explorer
Explorer
There is an RV park in Monticello as you're coming into town from the Moab area that I've dumped at before for a 5 dollar fee. Can't remember the name of it but it's right across from the Rodeway inn motel. Blanding also has an RV park that will let you dump for a fee but I've only stayed there, not stopped to dump only. Not any city/public places to dump that I'm aware of other than the commercial RV parks unless you hit the one in canyonlands.
2015 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD, 4X4, AISIN, B&W Companion Puck Mount
2016 Heartland Bighorn 3270RS, 1kw solar with Trimetric and dual SC2030, 600 watt and 2k inverters.

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are you taking your trailer up the Moki Dugway?? Very brave! (Maybe I am misunderstanding your post -- if so, please forgive me.)

I think there is an RV park in Blanding -- they should have a dump site??
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."