cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voltage 3950 - fresh water pipes for washer and powder room

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
I want to cap the fresh water pipes at the kitchen sink so that I don't have to worry about winterizing the powder room and washer / dryer area. We don't use water there and shelving mods have made access difficult.

So, I want to cap the hot and cold pipes near the island sink and put in a low point drain at the end of that pipe. I'm pretty sure I know where the powder room pipes go but I can't figure out the washer pipes (I know they go through the floor behind the compartment in the pantry. After that, who knows?).

Does anyone know? Any photos would be greatly appreciated. Mine's a 2011 but later years are probably similar.

Thanks, Joe
2 REPLIES 2

Y-Guy
Thanks for the update on your project. Sounds like a home run!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II

Nobody had an answer to my question but in case anybody is ever interested: the fresh pipes run down the left side just inside the left frame. That's the cold water pipe in the upper right of the photo. The hot pipe is right beside it.

At the powder room they split and head off to the washer area where they come up through the floor just behind the right side of the pantry door.

Photo is looking forward from just behind the front axle.

I cut the pipes and used sharkbite connectors to put in a drain. If anybody ever wants to reconnect the pipes, they can remove the drains and use the sharkbites to reconnect the rear plumbing.