cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1993 Newmar Kountry Star tag axle adjustment

Daveguy
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to get input on my tag axle. There seems to be an adjustment and leveling arm that is bent up out of alignment. I'm wondering if there is a manual someone has or someone has worked on these and knows what the proper weight to the road or how the adjustment and alignment for this assembly goes on this.

My compressor seems to be running although there are no leaks so I think it's trying to still pressurize a system that doesn't need any more pressure
Going on the road for the first time might sell house and have fun together! Dave and Diane
10 REPLIES 10

STBRetired
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Newgle. It is a site set up by Newmar for owners of their coaches. Has a lot of their manuals online. You will need your coach serial number to sign up.
1999 Newmar MACA 3796 F53 6.8L
2016 Ford Edge Sport
Roadmaster Sterling A/T with Brake Buddy Select

Nightfox
Explorer
Explorer
Daveguy, did you figure this out?
I just bought a '93 Kountry Star 34 and am researching what I can on these forums. Its always nice to have a solution posted. 🙂
1993 Newmar Kountry Star 34 WCB Class A Ford 460 F53 with Gear Vendors under/over drive.

MrWizard
Put them on tiny pic or photo bucket
But it link in your post
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Daveguy
Explorer
Explorer
Took pictures last night of my parts but cant figure out how to post them. Any advuce...?
Going on the road for the first time might sell house and have fun together! Dave and Diane

Daveguy
Explorer
Explorer
Making progress understanding what i have to do. Newmar gave me part number for tag axle. Reyco Granning sent drawings...wull update.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Also call Newmar at 1-(800)-731-8300 and ask. They have always been very helpful when I have called them.

Daveguy
Explorer
Explorer
I will look at link. Its building air. I just know the ride height linkage is pushed up in a weird angle so compressor keeps chugging. Thank you for the fast response.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Are you positive that the Air compressor is NOT defective? Granning used to make the Tag suspensions and also supplied the Air compressor. Doug

https://reycogranning.com/aftermarket/discontinued-models/

Daveguy
Explorer
Explorer
Gas. 454. 38 foot

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is this on a Gas or diesel system. Welcome on the Forum