cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LIPPERT ELECTRONIC LEVELING SYSTEM

mailman-ret
Explorer
Explorer
DW and I just took possession of our new Dutchman DENALI. It is equipped with a self leveling LIPPERT system. The information pertaining to this system was significantly vague other than it's control panel mounted description storage compartment location.
I have health problems and I am posting this to see if any other owners are aware of any problems have not yet been identified. This inquiry is an attempt to insure that we should know what we will need to do should this system malfunction during our future outings. When I attempt to check the net for anything that might be available on the LIPPERT site, I am stopped as I get to a location that asks for a model number, of which I am not able to locate.
As soon as possible we will get back with the dealership to see if anyone has any other information than that they provided during purchase and pick up. Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed any light on our concerns. The unit came with two crank handles that they couldn't locate a use for as all devices are electric including tongue jack.
Don & Deb: US Army CW2(R), DECA AstMgr(R) USPS Letr Carrier(R)
2016 Ford F250 Lariat Supercrewcab 6.2Ltr V8 4X4
2017 Dutchman DENALI 289RK
Ford in dash MTD Prodigy Type Brake Control
Hensley Arrow Anti-Sway Device
7 REPLIES 7

mailman-ret
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I was able to locate the correct manual for our Ground Control TT Leveling System.

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
If your system is the level up hydraulic unit from lippert then yes it will. If your system is the all electric (as you said in your original post)ground control system then they do operate and are maintained quite differently.

mailman-ret
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to thank everyone for responding to my information request. It appears that the manual that spud1957 listed will answer most any question that arise, thank you.

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
A phone call to lippert will walk you through any ? You have,

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
spud1957 wrote:
We didn't get a manual with ours. Only a DVD.

I downloaded the manual here.

Level-up Manual

Level up is the hydraulic system. Ground control the electric system from lippert.

spud1957
Explorer
Explorer
We didn't get a manual with ours. Only a DVD.

I downloaded the manual here.

Level-up Manual
2018 F350 6.7 4x4 CCSB
2022 GD Reflection 337 RLS

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
Any advice on use will relate to what version of the lippert ground control system you have installed. That is where to start. If the jack tubes are round it is ground control 3..if they are square it is 2. Both have manuals on line.