cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Little Rock RV Park Recomendation

FunTwoDrv
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for an overnight spot near I40 that offers pull through FHU sites. The KOA is always an option but, the reviews are sketchy even for an overnight.

Thanks,
Gary
9 REPLIES 9

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
My campground of choice for Little Rock is the Maumelle Park. COE I believe, but one of the best. For me it is worth a bit of drive to be in this lovely setting on the River. The drive is really not bad, but the campground, for sure, is not in town.

FunTwoDrv
Explorer
Explorer
Great suggestions...thanks so much!

Regards,
Gary

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
We also enjoyed the Downtown Riverside park owned by the city. Passport America sites were against the wall, so we paid the usual fare to have a riverfront site and it was worth it. Really interesting view, day or night.

If you stay there, use the Campground's directions, not GPS. I recall It's a little tricky getting down to the riverfront access from the highway above.

mkc
Explorer
Explorer
If you're continuing to or coming from I30, I30 Travel park isn't anything fancy, but it's fine for an overnight. It's on the access road so there is road noise, but especially headed eastbound it's easy on, easy off.

If you are headed westbound check the directions on their website. It's a bit convoluted to get to the park headed WB on I30.
2017 LTV Unity

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
Yep the Downtown Riverside RV park is nice, I stayed there once also, close to everything and the highway, walking bridges over the river to downtown bars and food joints.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

We stay at Downtown Riverside RV Park in North Little Rock, AR. It right on the river. They have pull throughs and riverfront sites. They are also a Passport America but you have to call ahead to get the discount.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Mike_Taverniti
Explorer
Explorer
We had no problem with the KOA. Would do it again.

Home_on_Wheels
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, it's not real close to I-40. But it might be a destination for you one day.

Home_on_Wheels
Explorer
Explorer
Catherine's Landing RV Park in Hot Springs. Very nice and clean.