cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cinco De Mayo?

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone having a Cinco De Mayo party? I'm throwing one for our bible study group. I'm doing the carnitas,carne asada and pitchers of margaritas. The rest of the group is bringing the sides. I'm considering this the kickoff to the Spring/Summer nice weather BBQ season.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk
11 REPLIES 11

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
We drank the "Full Meal"! A couple bottles of Corona with a cooked jumbo shrimp dipped in"Franks Hot Sauce"jammed in the top,a wedge of lime jammed in next to the shrimp and a sprinkle of salt over them! Eat the shrimp,chuck the tail,squeeze the lime in the cold Corona and slam it! If you have Five (Cinco) Then you've had a full meal and a few beers! MAY 5th!

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Why in the world would any one want a sink full of mayo?

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
We're visiting the celebration at a local church. Chicken mol'e stew; puerco de cerdo; grilled corn with mayonnaise and cotija; plenty of guacamole and salsa; tacos of every kind and of course the dancers in their colorful costumes with the mariachi band. It's a biggie :C
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Still camped out in my mother's studio apt whilst she's living the life of Reilly in Westchester with my sister soo no entertaining for me:(.

However, avocados are cheap and plentiful in this part of the city so think I'll make a nice avocado soup and top it with grilled shrimp this weekend.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Oh ya... anyone have a favorite recipe for chorizo fajitas?
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
We're not doing anything but I love a good carne asada. Would like your recipe if you have one. We usually get the "already prepared" asada from a local Carniceria.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

1995brave
Explorer II
Explorer II
I always thought it was Spanish for you left the mayo out of the fridge too long. (Stinko de Mayo). ๐Ÿ™‚

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Any excuse to party.
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
we're having a pot luck lunch at work, that's as close to a party as I'll see. it's way too cold out for any kind of barbecue outdoor activity. 29F this morning
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah Baby! Extra mayo on my ham and cheese sandwich.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
De
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman