cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Toy Hauler

PNW_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Lost my last Toy Hauler a year ago to a wind storm. Had two giant fir trees cut it in half....

Finally bit the bullet and bought a new one. Looked for months, went to RV shows, read up on the net, and by far this Wolf Pack was the best bang for the buck for what we needed. No fluff just does what we need to do.

9 REPLIES 9

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
The smoking lounge off the rear is nice. My wife is wanting to add to ours, just gotta figure out the screen room.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

PNW_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Tmoz78 wrote:
Thats one awesome beast!

Thanks! Camping this weekend and next in it. Will also be headed to central Oregon in a few weeks for a 4 day weekend.

Looking forward to using it a lot hauling this beast around!... and the wife and kids bikes too....

Tmoz78
Explorer
Explorer
Thats one awesome beast!

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup !
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

PNW_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
YnotTurbo wrote:
Cut the corners a little wider so you do not run up on the curbs. Congrats with the new fiver.

For sure!

YnotTurbo
Explorer
Explorer
Cut the corners a little wider so you do not run up on the curbs. Congrats with the new fiver.
Navy Chief (Ret.) Still working. 2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 4:10 Geared and 935 lbs. of Grunt..., 2011 Mobile Suites Lexington

PNW_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
So far we are really liking the Wolf Pack. I've never had a 5th wheel so towing is a new learning experience!

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome!

We were at Disneyworld back in mid-December. About halfway through our week, a family came in with a WolfPack just a few sites down. Really sharp looking camper.

Have a great summer!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Looks very nice. Welcome back!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad