cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got it

Danford50
Explorer
Explorer
sign the paper work today, will pick up my class C tomorrow I have already go a little get away plan for this week end at the beach for 5 nights, my plan was to wait and get the class c next year, but I change my mind and decide to get it now so I could get use to drive it on these short trip to the beach, before I do my trip out west and to the national park and vegas. Freedom elite may be a beginner motorhome, but this beginner is sure happy to have it.
9 REPLIES 9

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
Remember the overhead clearance and tail swing, need for more space when stopping, and change lanes only when you are sure there is no small car or motorcycle in your blind spots. When you are pulling into or backing into a camp spot, get out and look around for obstacles overhead and on the ground. Have somebody guide you when backing-in with good hand signals or walkie- talkies. Enjoy the shake-down cruise.

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
No such thing as a beginner motor home, only what you have, what you use and what you enjoy.

Enjoy!
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

chag67
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations
2018 Grand Design Solitude 379FLS

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happy travels. Let us know what new lessons you learn on that first trip out. (Everybody has some to learn on their first trip out.)

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Let us know about your "shake down" adventure.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Greydennyhawk
Explorer
Explorer
Wish you the very best of luck, and safe travels! Go slowly and learn everything that you can by observing others, reading some great forums, and doing it yourself. It gets hold of you really quickly, and you will be a pro soon, everybody than asks you what to do!!
Denny, Rosie and Josie the Beagle
2016 Allegro 36 LA
2016 Mazda 3

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have many wonderful adventures in your new Class C!!!

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations... enjoy!

Steeljag
Explorer
Explorer
Congradulations .........enjoy it !
2018 Forester 3011DS
2010 Flagstaff 26RLS (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 Screw Ecoboost H/D 3.73
1930 CCC
Going where the weather suits my clothes !