cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Camper? Well, kind of!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
My wife makes getting Mother's Day gifts extremely easy on me. She just picks up whatever she wants, and says it's from me! I always get her the perfect gift that way! (hey, it works for us!).

Well, this year for Mother's Day (I) got her this. I have to admit, when she told me what "I" got this year, I wasn't real impressed. Then it arrived and ... you know what .... ??? I've got pretty good taste!

She ordered from a one of the scentsy.com representatives who lives in Kansas City, MO. My daughter lives there, and recommended him to my wife. A phone call and a week later, and here here it is.

The warmer is ceramic, and it's baked to a high glossy glaze. The photo doesn't do it justice, since the photo was taken with a flash. But, it is really shiny and glistens, you can see that texture with the photo from a distance on top of the television.

I suppose the smell of campfire smoke in the camper is getting old after all these years. It now time for some new smells!

Anyone interested in a different kind of camping gadget to give as a gift ... well.... here's one!

6 REPLIES 6

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
My daughter got my wife the same one for Mother's Day. She really liked it, especially since her family started camping in an old Shasta.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
It is cute and fits well within a campers decor
YOU have good taste :B

I would have to turn it into a lamp as I am allergic to 'those smells'
Once made the mistake of going thru the Yankee Candle factory....all most passed out :B
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Next year I hope "you" buy her a full size one to camp in! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Very cool!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I like it!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
That is unique. Thank you for sharing.