cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voltage, Fuzion or Raptor?

smithlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Any opinions/knowledge on quality and best choice between these brands?
5 REPLIES 5

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
I am happy with my Voltage. 10k miles and about 20 nights sleep. Since the 1st of the year.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
We are on our second Voltage 3200. The first one was a 2011 with the Schwintek slide system. We had problems with that system right from the start. We loved the layout of the trailer and had no problems with anything except the slides. We picked up a 2015 3200 last year because we found that the Voltages now came with the cable mechanism for the slides and it also had additional features we wanted on our next RV. We have not had one bit of trouble with the current unit and expect to be keeping for many years.

Good luck with whatever you pick.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

smithlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys. Steve, what would you probably go with next?

And I don't think the Venoms are sold around here.

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
All owned by the same company. they probably share 90% of the same parts from the frames on up. Floorplans, colors, interiors will be a bit different. Pick the cheapest one you like the best and go with it. Quality will be about the same from all three and will be hit and miss. My Fuzion wasn't bad, but I will most likely not be purchasing another one. The nice thing is if I ever got bored there was always something that needed attention.

ChuckV1
Explorer
Explorer
Personally I believe you get more for your money and the quality is just as good if not better with the Venom by Kz, compare prices and I think you will be surprised ...
https://www.kz-rv.com/products/venom-fifth-wheel-toy-haulers/

Safe travels