cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rte 93 from Tucson to 40 good for class A W trailer

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
In Tucson going north is 93 a doodle road trip for class A with trailer.
Traveling to cal col Idaho WY south dakota Oregon with 34 ft class A pulling 7 by 12 enclosed trailer with my trike.
9 REPLIES 9

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks
Traveling to cal col Idaho WY south dakota Oregon with 34 ft class A pulling 7 by 12 enclosed trailer with my trike.

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Sent you a PM. Have a safe, fun trip
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
I am headed to lake Havasu. Leaving from Tucson about 9 on Wednesday morning.

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
BobGloria wrote:
No steep grades. There are a couple of tight traffic circles in Wickenburg but we do them in a 42' coach with toad. There is a lot of 4 lane and the 2 lane has a lot of passing lanes. The part through Phoenix is "interesting" if the construction is still going on on I-17. You need to take 93 to 60 to 301 to 10.

This doesn't make sense. This is a North to South Route, and it's the 303, not the 301.

What is your destination FROM Tucson, and what day and time are you planning on leaving? There might be a better better route depending on where you're headed, and when.

And yes, headed North on 93, there are a couple of long grades to pull, but it's a 4 lane, divided highway through the passes, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Be careful as you head North out of Wickenburg. It is a 2 lane Hwy, and people drive like idiots, especially on Fridays to get to Vegas.
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info very helpful. Thanks again

BobGloria
Explorer
Explorer
No steep grades. There are a couple of tight traffic circles in Wickenburg but we do them in a 42' coach with toad. There is a lot of 4 lane and the 2 lane has a lot of passing lanes. The part through Phoenix is "interesting" if the construction is still going on on I-17. You need to take 93 to 60 to 301 to 10.
Life's too important to be taken seriously !

Bob (AF9W) and Gloria
2005 Country Coach Intrique Ovation with 525 CAT C13
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited toad

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Yes I meant Phoenix. But I am in Tucson. Are there a lot of steep grades? Thanks

TexasShadow
Explorer
Explorer
re 93 to I 40..you meant Phoenix? ๐Ÿ™‚

93 is a good road.
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
I meant good.