Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?
:?
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.
73 REPLIES 73

KansasRV
Explorer
Explorer
ol' yeller wrote:
Now I am completely confused. I thought about making a tin hat out of aluminum foil but I read on Facebook that using aluminum foil is bad for you. Do you think if I used parchment paper under the tinfoil the hat would still work?

I think it would double the power, but I'll have to check twitter.

ol__yeller
Explorer II
Explorer II
Now I am completely confused. I thought about making a tin hat out of aluminum foil but I read on Facebook that using aluminum foil is bad for you. Do you think if I used parchment paper under the tinfoil the hat would still work?
I am NOT a mechanic although I do play one in my garage!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
austinjenna wrote:
Did you know your toilet is currently directly connected to a government facility? Time to dig a septic tank

This is just insane thinking. Everyone knows that you can always use a VPN service for your toilet/router. FYI - If anyone has the new Kohler whisper quiet toilet with built in Tri-band router they just came out with a new firmware update. Once the firmware is loaded you will need to re-flush for it to take effect.

Yup! Check this page out! Click here!

From the page:

PERSONALIZED PRESETS

Once you have determined what settings are right for you, including water pressure, temperature and more, program the user presets so they will be ready for future use.

Gotta watch that video too!

From what I understand, the ones in Japan even take your body temperature and other vital facts about your health.

Next thing you know, they'll come installed with Marijuana technology. Instead of pee-ing in a cup, you simply pee in the toilet. Technology will detect Marijuana or any other kind of drugs in your urin, and notify the police immediately!

Don't be surprised if it actually happens! The technology is there!

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
Did you know your toilet is currently directly connected to a government facility? Time to dig a septic tank

This is just insane thinking. Everyone knows that you can always use a VPN service for your toilet/router. FYI - If anyone has the new Kohler whisper quiet toilet with built in Tri-band router they just came out with a new firmware update. Once the firmware is loaded you will need to re-flush for it to take effect.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
ol' yeller wrote:
randallb wrote:
What could possibly be next? My microwave, my stove or heaven forbid my toilet.

Did you know your toilet is currently directly connected to a government facility? Time to dig a septic tank.

This may not be as absurd as it sounds. Have you seen the technology Japan is using on the simple toilet? It's insane!

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
There are those who say the sky in not falling - but it really is.

Solution/s:

1. Don't look up.

2. Be prepared to duck (and cover).

3. Punt.

:S

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Oh I agree, but this "newest, latest, greatest" isn't new by a long shot. Planned obsolescence was debuted back in the 1920's when a gentleman, I can't remember his name, convinced car builders to create new models every year. His intention was to make people want the latest model, even though there was no real difference under the skin. It worked like a son-of-a-gun, and continues to this day.

Apple has been one of the best marketers of their product. Personally I don't understand it, but I'm nearly 70 years old, if I were 50 years younger it may make more sense. Okay, it wouldn't make any more sense, but it might affect me more.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
Yeah, it's as bad as those refrigerators with a tv screen that shows you what's inside. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes it seems like they just come up with stuff

to see if anyone is really dumb enough to buy it.

I saw somewhere they have Wifi light bulbs for crying out loud. SMH.

x2
What no one (millennials) even thinks about is HOW did they convince the public that they have to buy a new PHONE almost every year??

And yet for the whopping tune of over 500 bucks these stupid people BUY a new PHONE every year!!

AND the day I stopped buying Iphone is when after I bought my first one they came out with a "new" one. I chose NOT to buy it.

Guess what? They ARE in cahoots with ALL the apps they sell/give you for free......They all stop working unless you upgrade to a NEW PHONE! Think about that. Not to mention apps eat up about a 1/3 of all your data running 100% in the background. And you think Apple doesn't have anything to do with that! Just keep shelling out more money for more data while your apps eat it up! :W

The dumming down, mind control of America is almost complete.

There was another fellow years ago that 'convinced' all the people to think his way. And we all know what the outcome of that was. History is repeating itself 'right here in the USA'.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah, it's as bad as those refrigerators with a tv screen that shows you what's inside. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes it seems like they just come up with stuff to see if anyone is really dumb enough to buy it. I saw somewhere they have Wifi light bulbs for crying out loud. SMH.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
randallb wrote:
Too late: Wifi Toilet.

Now that's too funny! :B
Need some TP with that Wifi?

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
randallb wrote:
Too late: Wifi Toilet.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

ol__yeller
Explorer II
Explorer II
randallb wrote:

Did you know your toilet is currently directly connected to a government facility? Time to dig a septic tank.
I am NOT a mechanic although I do play one in my garage!

randallb
Explorer
Explorer

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
It's real simple.......The right to privacy.

Law Dictionary

right of privacy :the right of a person to be free from intrusion into or publicity concerning matters of a personal nature โ€”called also right to privacy โ€” compare invasion of privacy.

It has been violated right from the get go of the simple fact of tracking anyone's purchasing on line up to and including further sharing this info whether it be with retailers and/or up to any government agency.

The REAL REAL sad fact is how 'many' people don't care about having their right to privacy violated, of even worse yet how many don't even 'know' they have this right. ๐Ÿ˜ž