Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mosquito Netting?

EPierce
Explorer
Explorer
Hello!

I have a Raodtrek Popular 190 and I am looking for a good quality mosquito netting cage to frame in an area when the awning is out.

Does anyone have experience with purchasing a mosquito netting cage that works well? I also really like the magnetic door closures and not the zipper type? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!
E Pierce
6 REPLIES 6

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
I bought 30 feet of 6' wide netting at an army surplus store to do just that. Not quite tall enough to reach the ground. Also had bugs enter from under van since that was wide open. Held screening to awning by small metal spring clips from Home Depot. Wasn't worth the effort, ended up getting small seperate screen room - much better! ST
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a Fiamma awning they make an enclosed room.
Privacy Room

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon sells all sorts of mosquito netting. Maybe you could buy something like this and modify it with velcro or sew on magnets.

https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Mosquito-Repellent-Bracelets-Hanging/dp/B01E6583Q2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1495542429&sr=8-4&keywords=mosquito+netting

Paul
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

EPierce
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you! Thank you! I will check out both of those suggestions! I am planning for my eclipse trip this summer and want to get everything I need before the last minute!

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Look up Wenzel and Shelter logic canopy's. Then scroll down to their Screen room addition to canopy they offer separately.

They sell just the screening for their canopies. Some have rigid frames to them others have tiebacks sewn into them.

Both are easily adapted to covering an RV awning area. The two I mentioned above, after researching and researching have the best ones.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
There's one for TT's and motorhomes called an patio o'room but not sure if they make one to fit a B.

Patty o room
2013 ACE 29.2