cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaking faucets

B_B_Upch
Explorer
Explorer
so this is a 96 Alegro bay that we have rebuilt. I noticed the faucets are leaking &are not in the greatest of shape anyways so I'm going to replace them. can anyone tell me of they are the same as regular faucets u can get at home Depot or Walmart? or do u have to get them from a rv store?
finally how difficult is it to change the bath tune faucets?
thanks
4 REPLIES 4

mfox20
Explorer
Explorer
Just installed a new kitchen faucet from Lowes on my 2000 last week. Just make sure you look underneath your sink and match the new faucet to the existing holes in your countertop. Took me about 10 minutes to make the change.
Michael

2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor Gasser
2013 Honda CR-V Toad

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
most if not all faucets use standard connections and spacing. I know when I needed a new kitchen faucet for my old 2000 Hurricane went to Lowes and picked up store brand and it worked fine.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
The above reference to yesterday's thread is good. I might add, do not buy any faucet from an RV store. They are cheaply made. You can also get cheap faucets at Kmart and Walmart. My recommendation is go to a hard ware store and get a good faucet, one not chrome plated plastic and one you can buy replacement parts for in the future if needed.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Faucet thread yesterday
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman